Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by fivesue, Jan 11, 2007.

1. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Where are you? How are you? How is Kevin? How is his friend who was so badly injured?

Just wanting to know where you are and how you are. I am on my new laptop downstairs right now, so I don't have my address book filled out on. If I don't hear soon, I'll just have to go upstairs and e-mail you.

Hope you are OK!

2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Oh, Kimmie?
  3. fivesue

fivesue New Member

4. ksp56

ksp56 Member

I am happy you are home, safe and sound. I've been praying for you all.

My back, neck and shoulders have been in major spasms since having a lumbar injection last week. They are trying another muscle relaxer. It's been a painful last week. I can't sit at the computer too much.

I've missed you! Hopefully, these spasms will let up very soon.

Kevin is doing okay. Still quite a way to go. His friend has a broken neck, and is in a 'halo'. Other than that, he is fine! I hope both of these boys realize how fortunate they are, and appreciate life more.

Gotta go.. Can't stand sitting anymore!

Much love,

5. fivesue

fivesue New Member

It sounds very painful to have those muscles all tightened up like that. I do hope this new muscle relaxer works well.

So glad to hear both boys are progressing. I wonder if the two of them realize how fortunate they are. I mean, this is a very strong message...two friends who drive drunk and survive. I pray this will be a real wake-up call for both.

You take care of yourself. So happy to hear from you.

Thank you for your prayers, Kim. It was a very hard time, but it's over. Now, we have the loss to deal with plus dealing with his parents' house, the property,etc. and our own house, property, etc. Never a dull minute.

Will get back to you soon.

Just happy to hear from you and will pray for some quick relief from these spazams...