KUTAPRESSIN Shortage - Does anyone know a pharmacy that has this?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Avenue, Mar 1, 2003.

1. Avenue

Avenue New Member

I recently discovered that there is a worldwide shortage of Kutapressin until May. I'm down to less than a 1 week supply and have been searching everywhere. Three pharmacies that normally carry it in CA, CO, and AL are out of stock. I can't function without this medication for my CFS. Does anyone have another pharmacy besides Park Pharmacy in Anaheim, CA, College Pharmacy in Colorado Springs, CO or Wellness Pharmacy somewhere in Alabama? I've gotten Kutapressin from these 3 pharmacies before, but they are all out of stock and their distributers cannot supply them until May. I don't think I can hold out that long, even if I drop my dosage by 1/4. If I go a month on this low dosage followed by a month or more without Kutapressin I may lose my job. Please help!
  2. LinnFam

LinnFam New Member

I replied to this, but I don't see it, so I'll comment again. My son started on Kutapressin last night. It took us a few days to get it. Advanced Medical Supply in Escondido, Calif. got it for us, I think from a hospital. You might want to contact hospital pharmacies in your area if you haven't already. If you want Advanced's phone # let me know and I'll get it to you. (don't have it handy now)

LinnFam
  3. NightAngel

NightAngel New Member

What does it do....how does it help?