KYOLIC AGED GARLICE EXTRACT

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by COOKIEMONSTER, Mar 19, 2003.

1. COOKIEMONSTER

COOKIEMONSTER New Member

I can't recall who posted a message indicating the wonders this natural supplement made them feel. I am desperate for answers/results and it seemed like a good thing to try. So I purchased this supplement and started taking 1 a day.

I started taking them on Friday, March 7, and was hoping for a somewhat quick fix. The next day, I came down with flu like symptoms especially a sore throat. Not sore enough to cause any discomfort. However, my throat did seem that it had swollen to the point where it felt that there was something "stuck" in my throat that I could not swallow. Never the less, I continued to take the pills the week of the 10 through 14 because I really thought I had come down with a cold.

During the week of March 10-14, I suffered a serious flare-up and decided not to take this supplement on Saturday, nor did I take it on Sunday. The "lump" in my throat went away, but when I started taking the supplement on Monday, 17, I started to have this feeling of something being stuck in my throat again.

Has this happened to anyone?
    Or does anyone have any idea as to why this would happen?
    Could it possibly be an allergic reaction?

I am not going to continue to take this supplement for a couple of days to see if indeed, this was the problem.

2. jdala

jdala New Member

I'm bumping this because I've thought of taking it and would like to know of others experiences with it.
  3. COOKIEMONSTER

COOKIEMONSTER New Member

I know there is someone out there that has taken this supplement. :)
  4. COOKIEMONSTER

COOKIEMONSTER New Member

What is "Herx?"