lab results are in

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by KMD90603, Aug 13, 2006.

1. KMD90603

KMD90603 New Member

Well, my doctor's office called on friday to say that the results came in and that everything was normal. The Lyme test is still pending. I'm supposed to get a copy of the labs faxed to me, so that way I can make sure everything's normal.

I'm not sure what my next step is going to be. Either I'm going to start from scratch with a new PCP, or I'm going to go back to my ID doc and demand that he get to the bottom of this. I'm also going to request an antiviral, because I truly believe that's where my CFIDS stems from. If he's not willing to comply, then I'll find a new PCP AND a new ID doc.

Other than that, I've actually been doing decent. My low-grade fevers have been nearly non-existant for about a week. I still get that achy, feverish feeling from time to time, but it's usually no higher than 99 degrees. So, maybe things are starting to look up. I do have a pretty bad headache today though. I went out last night with a friend of mine and had a couple of drinks. Lately, I just do not tolerate alcohol well at all. One drink gets me buzzed.

Hope everyone's enjoying the rest of their summer. I start school in 2 weeks, so I'm really trying to enjoy it. However, it's sad that it went by so fast. I remember when the semester ended, and I was so happy because I had 3 whole months of summer vacation. I was excited about expending the extra time with my son. And now he'll be starting kindergarten after labor day, and it's back to school for me. Okay, I better stop before I start crying, lol.

Gentle hugs to all,
    Kim