Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by glenda2, Jul 11, 2007.

1. glenda2

glenda2 New Member

you and i are alot alike from where we live to our intrest and our age oh and of course our illness

[This Message was Edited on 07/11/2007]
  2. laceymae

laceymae New Member

just checked your profile, what an adorable grandbaby you have...I don't have any yet, but maybe one day.

What part of KY are you from? I am from northeast Ky.
    I think I have had fibro for most of my adult life, but only diagnosed about 5 years ago.

Having a really bad day, so it was nice to see your message.

3. glenda2

glenda2 New Member

i have had fibro most of my adult life also. yeah my grandson keeps me (wanting) to go on i pray alot!!!!! i am also having a bad day. i hope yours and mine gets better. iam from western kentucky. close to illinois. (paducah) ever been here? it's nice. i have lived in ill. tenneesse 2 dif. places there and here in paducah 2 times.

4. laceymae

laceymae New Member

I lived at Ky Dam for about 2 years when I was little. My Dad was chef there. I went to a little school in Gilberstville. It is so beautiful there. I went back about 30 year ago and we talk about going back there again sometime, but it is a 6 hour drive and I just don't think I can do that.

today has been a better day, about got everything put back together after our water leak. had to replace floor and wall in daughters bedroom. I can't believe hubby and myself got it done this quick.

Hope you have a good weekend...lacey