Lack of parenting really helping my FMS, Cody is doing wonderful

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JaciBart, May 20, 2003.

1. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

I just wanted to inject here that since Cody has gone back to live with his Mom and my baby sis he is so incredibly happy, just to be with his "Mommy".

He is my nephew I had for almost 5 yrs to raise, his Mom, Candy is doing so well, it pleases us so to talk to them as she is just being the perfect Mom these days and we are just so thankful for everyone involved in this ordeal. I got him when he was 4 and he just turned 9, he was in a school play last week, playing baseball, living on 5 acres, just having the perfect life thank God. I was having such a difficult time parenting (as many of you can relate to) with all that it involves and feeling so icky all the time, takes any possible joy out of it for me. Anyway, the adrenal overload is still there I am sure but I am not getting so emotional every single day just dealing with typical kid stuff.

Scott misses him to play ball with & just do some of the dad things but I must admit I really like my life so much more just being able to have so much quiet at home and it is just so nice for him & Candy that she has gotten her act together to be able to have the responsibility again and I have 100% faith in her to keep on improving her life.

Jaci