Lady in magazine lost 125pd w/CFS Did Her CFS go AWAY. NOO read

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Rene, Dec 1, 2002.

1. Rene

Rene New Member

I got Nov 19 Womans Day magazine and a lady has lost 125 pds and kept it off over 5 yrs!! She WEIGHED 247 now she is thin. I looked up her name phone number and called her (I'm crazy I know) cause it stated she had CFS. I asked her if she still had CFS and she said yes. She didn't have CFS real bad to begin with but she can do work out of her home. She said the weight loss help her CFS only a little but if anything helped her mentally.

I'm glad I called and she was really nice. I know CFS wouldn't go away cause why would it cause would MS go Away?? But thought its could help some but for her it helped only a little.
    Rene
  2. Rene

Rene New Member

I got Nov 19 Womans Day magazine and a lady has lost 125 pds and kept it off over 5 yrs!! She WEIGHED 247 now she is thin. I looked up her name phone number and called her (I'm crazy I know) cause it stated she had CFS. I asked her if she still had CFS and she said yes. She didn't have CFS real bad to begin with but she can do work out of her home. She said the weight loss help her CFS only a little but if anything helped her mentally.

I'm glad I called and she was really nice. I know CFS wouldn't go away cause why would it cause would MS go Away?? But thought its could help some but for her it helped only a little.
    Rene
  3. kadywill

kadywill New Member

Did she say HOW she lost the weight??????
    Love,
    Kady
  4. Rene

Rene New Member

She uses portion control and eats lots of veggis instead of cookies ect. Funny how that works huh! Of course though no exercise due to CFS.
    Rene