Ladybug read weird feeling in head posted

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hensue, Jan 7, 2010.

1. hensue

hensue New Member

I swear by valuim and klonopin. My head will be coming off and if I can get the nerves in my body to calm down the it takes the edge off.
    If I had not had these meds many times I would end in ER. I think it is the nature of our disease. yes pain and anxiey who knows??
    I have high blood pressure from wellbutrin sr.

That has nothing to do with the kind of headaches you are talking about. I get it and so do others.
  2. ladybugmandy

ladybugmandy Member

thanks hon. when i take any benzo it helps...its like the pressure relaxes. i have never tried valium!

right now....o m g...its like my whole brain stem is swimming with there is an alien in there swimming around, pushing against my neck, wanting to burst through.

i swear to God i dont know how i havent taken my life yet. how can i be THIS strong??

i hate it that they keep saying not to take AZT.....ugh.

3. hensue

hensue New Member

I told you before we NEED you. Get Valuim get anything to calm your nerves and please do not do anything to yourself.
    I have learned so much from you and I will tell you when I first started reading your statements
    on this board.
    I did not know how bad you were affected. I thought you were a nut job. Now I know better.
    You are articulate and put so much info out there we need.
    Sue it will not be long since all this attention has been generated about millions of people around the world.
    They are so sick with cfs and fibro. Pharm are going to jump on this believe me. Not just your regular fibro drugs.
    Hang in there and dont let me down. I am right here with you and need you for support also.
    Take a benzo now
  4. ladybugmandy

ladybugmandy Member

lol @ nutjob

ok will take benzo

the headaches have become very different in the last few days so that is why i am worrying more than usual (which is a lot anyway).

it is a intense ache/pressure in a band formation...the area where you would wear a headband.
  5. slammed

slammed Member

hi sue, wish you felt better, dammit. you are describing an "inflamation" gone out of control, it sounds like to me. also, symptom-wise, it seems like this one is hitting you hardest of the many things that come with the illness. trying to get the inflamation under control is the big issue now. i have this symptom too, although without a doubt you are hurting more than i ever have.

what i do : 1)hit it with an anti-inflamatory; for me, it's Ibuprofen , 2tablets of 200mg twice a day. that's 800mg total/day. for me, this is a maintenance dose. maybe bc you are so severe now, you could do it 3x per day for two days, then go to maintenance. if you've taken ibuprofen before, you know it can irritate the stomach/upper digestive tract. this usually comes from a tablet or a gel cap sitting there and burning a spot, which is an ulcer. i avoid this problem by chewing the tablets into a powder before washing them down with a 6-8oz glass of water. it has to be tablet form in order to use this method. actually, the taste isn't too get used to it. it's better than dealing with an ulcer.

2)from the health food store: a version of an anti-inflamatory in a natural form. Inflamaway, Inflameless (i'm out right now so i can't tell you manufacturer or ingrediants), but this works great to lessen the general body inflamation and will target any hot-zone (encephalo = the brain) Myalgic Encephalomyelitis. it's kind of expensive, about $25 for a month, but what the hey, if it stops the bad problem.

3)colloidal silver: stops most infections, sinus , yeast in the gut , and where ever else it's needed; in this case, that place is _your brain_. again , kind of expensive but i'd do it at least until this big episode is under control. you might just have to spend the extra money on this stuff until you knock out this onslaught, right? afterwards, with a maintenance dose of things, the cost won't be so damaging.

4)as last resort: get a prescription anti-inflamatory. i don't personally do this, but in your condition i would not hesitate to go this route. frankly, as bad as you describe it, i think i'd do this right away were i in your position. bring out the big gun, and i seriously hope you have a sympathetic, knowledgeable doctor to help you.

the posts about benzos: ok, you're going to take away anxiety and help sleep but this isn't addressing your major issue of brain inflamation.

that's all i have for now. take care, & know there are friends out here who are wishing the best for you.

6. ladybugmandy

ladybugmandy Member

you actually passed out!!??? o m g

7. greatgran

greatgran Member

Is there another post of this that I am missing. Oh I hate these weird head feelings that I can't even describe to my doctor.

8. greatgran

greatgran Member

Do any of you have crying spells with these darn weird head feelings? I actually went to the doc yesterday because I thought it has to be another sinus infection. The doc sent me for sinus x-rays , all negative. She wants me to see another rheumy. Oh, I am so sick of all this and no answers. Today my head feels so weird and I am in the crying mode so I think its got to be a brain tumor or something terrible they haven't found as I can't have an MRI but have had everything else , I think. Have had my third xanax (1/4 mg) so maybe I can calm down.

Was going to have the children, and grands over today to watch old home viedos but had to call and tell them not to come. Now I do feel terrible. Boo-hoo-.

The inflamation theory sounds reasonalbe as my CRP is 22 so there is something going on.

God Bless,
  9. ladybugmandy

ladybugmandy Member

i go through this every single day. i am really is beyond dreadful. it is inflammation from hell! i am sure mine has to do with HHV6 or something too