Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jasminetee, Aug 27, 2009.

1. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

Just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about you and hoping you're doing ok.

2. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

3. misskoji

misskoji Member

Bumping, I've been wondering how you are too.

Please let us know you are ok.

4. RunningAntelope

RunningAntelope New Member

Ladybug, I know you're aware of artesunate and probably saw the link I provided, but I wasn't sure if you knew about wormwood. My dr. uses a combination of the two. You swish and spit the wormwood three times per week, though, while the artesunate, only given twice per week, is sublingual.
  5. m1she11e

m1she11e New Member

I tried to find your link to this but could not. Could you give me the info on how to use the wormwood (swishing it around, dose, etc.) and also this sublingual artesunate. I tried anti virals and they knocked me sicker than ever and I would like to find a new way to address them.

I have seen the Artesunate but have not seen it the way you described, and with the Wormwood.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Oh, and last I saw anything from Ladybug was on the HHV6 site...
  6. RunningAntelope

Follow the thread below down to my username, and you will find the link on artesunate.

As to the wormwood, I haven't been taking it yet and I'm not even sure of the brand. Just a head's up for people to look into it.
  7. RunningAntelope

Hmmm, I guess you can only access the abstract now unles you register. Maybe check the pubmed site.

8. RunningAntelope

9. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

I was hoping more people would jump on this thread. :)

We care about you Ladybug. Hope you see this.

10. znewby

znewby Member

I am wondering where she went. Maybe when new findings come out she'll be back. Hopefully she will find a path that brings her improvement. .. look forward to hearing about her findings.
  11. Pansygirl

Pansygirl New Member

Just wanted you to know I'm thinking about you.

Hope your doing okay , very gentle hugs, Pansy

12. DavidJ.

DavidJ. New Member

i also wonder! hope she is ok!
  13. znewby

znewby Member

I am very sorry to hear this. I pray that some good news will come out sometime that could turn things around for Ladybug. I miss her here.
  14. misskoji

misskoji Member

Poor Sue. I had a feeling something was very wrong.

I barely know her at all, but she runs through my thoughts often.

I'm not sure what to say, except I know she is tired of suffering and I wish there were more we could do.

You will stay in my thoughts and prayers Ladybugmandy.

15. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

Thank you very much for letting us know. I don't really know what to say... I'm feeling a lot of emotions about this.

[This Message was Edited on 10/08/2009]
  16. DavidJ.

DavidJ. New Member

please get at me to send me her e-mail:

17. chrissy12

chrissy12 New Member

Is there anyway you could e-mail Sue and tell her about the news regarding the retrovirus. Maybe she will feel some hope that things could change for her.

I think about her a lot and miss her presence on the board. Please tell her we are thinking about her and will keep her in our prayers.
  18. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

I am so sad to hear this....Sue is a neat lady ....she has been thru so much, but I would hate to see her give up altogether....I really hope that she will change her mind
  19. LonelyHearts

LonelyHearts New Member

20. LonelyHearts

LonelyHearts New Member