Lamborgini Rage at the McDonald's Drive Thru

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TwoCatDoctors, Jul 14, 2011.

1. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

I don't know what had happened to this man that he was going crazy while driving an orange Lamborgini through the McDonald's drive thru before 9:00 this morning.

He had been driving around the parking lot maybe to survey whether it was worthy of his business. Then suddenly he decided to not wait in line and instead to forcefully cut in the McDonald's drive thru-line right behind me and was so close to hitting the rear where my scooter is on the lift. He was honking, shaking his fist out the window and yelling (I don't think anyone could tell what he was yelling). He appeared to be morbidly obese and smooshed into this small Lamborgini car and his face was heart attack red. The rest of us in line had Toyotas, Hondas, Kia, etc. And because he was shaking his fist, yelling/screaming and in a bright orange Lamborgini, it was very easy to quickly see who was the idiot making all this commotion in this long line.

Many men dream of driving a Lamborgini just for one day, but this man apparently did not have that dream and instead his dream was acting out. I was placing my order at the speaker, his car was behind mine, and he was yelling out his window. I stopped, looked back at him, waved and said "thank you" and then I continued placing my order. What else do you do with someone who didn't get the e-mail that the drive thru lines for idiots was down the street.

Imagine what he will be like by noon today. This encounter made me very thankful for many things in my life, mostly that I am not married to him, and came home and so enjoyed the peace and quiet there.
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

is a car? I thought it was some kinda pasta.

Here in Los Angeles, that sorta behavior is pretty much guaranteed to result
    in gun fight. As my mother usta say, "People who look for arguments
    generally find them."

Glad you escaped unscathed, TwoCats.

3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

He was cranky because the Lamborgini he was wearing was too tight.

Love, Mikie

BTW, as disturbing as this was, I'm playing it as a movie in my mind and getting a big laugh.
  4. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

I laughed out loud with the car "he was wearing was too tight" and I imaginged him going back to the dealer and wanting to return it for the same thing, but in a "man's big and tall."

Actually, I saw the whole thing in my mind as a mystery book and kept wondering what would happen by noon that day. Would he return home for lunch, only to find his sassy feline was throwing a party for furry friends, then fed up with his moods his feline kicks him out the door and throws litter box cookies at him and his Lamborghini?

And although I spelled Lamborgini incorrectly (it has an "h"in it), I discovered the Lamborghini dealers say "don't worry about the spelling, just buy one." I imagine they've had some really interesting variations of spelling.
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

We have our humor and imaginations. No, spelling doesn't count, especially when my movies are in my mind. I like the kitty touch to the story. Hmmmm, maybe a new phone app game--Angry cats catapulting litterbox cookies at chubby men in Lamborghinis.

Love, Mikie