Lamotta, lisagra, saral and tantallon

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lfrost, Sep 15, 2006.

1. lfrost

lfrost New Member

Hello to you all and those who are genuinely interested in LP. I have just popped back on here to see if you any of you have actually done the LP, and if so, how you are doing.

I am still so enthusiastic about it and just find it so great to be better after 20 years. I was diagnosed with osteoarthritis a while back, but that has improved too, using the LP so I was discharged from the clinic.

I really only want people to respond who can accept that the mind can play a big part in ME, though it is a physical disease, and I do not want any nastiness-there has been enough of this on this subject.

All I wanted was to spread the word of something that was so amazingly successful for me and so many others and it breaks my heart to read how many of you are suffering, when you could be better, but obviously that has to be your decision, and I cannot enlighten you anymore on the process for fear of doing it wrong. Good luck to you all and hope some of you will now get back to health as I have done. Best wishes Lucy
  2. lfrost

lfrost New Member

3. Marta608

Marta608 Member

But what's LP? It's near the end of the day and all the inititals in my head belong to something else. I'm a big advocate of the brain connection in these syndromes as well as positive thinking if that makes any difference.

Thanks.

Marta
  4. lfrost

lfrost New Member

To dncnfngrs-sorry dont know what your real name is.

Thanks for your reply and kind comments-good to hear some nice ones after all the abuse I have had. I do understand people feel bad and may sound rude, but I don't feel I should have to put up with what I did when I was only trying to help.

To my last message-LP stands for the lightning process. I think you must be quite new to this site. There has been a lot about lp on here and when I told everyone I had been cured, I got a lot of abuse, so much so that the moderators removed two long threads from the site.

If you go into the search engine and put in the Lightning process you will find a very comprehensive website. This is only available at present in the UK but it does work-hard work, but it works. Good luck.

I will pop back on here sometime, but not regularly as my life is busy now and I do still feel upset by the comments I got - "like preying on sick people". I am not that type of person and it hurts. Good luck to you all. Lucy
  5. lisagra

lisagra New Member

OOHHHH

so glad you popped back in.

i am working out a time to do the process with amir. i've spoken with him on the phone and corresponded via e-mail. he's very booked up right now. so it could be a long wait which is discouraging.

i'd love to chat with you off line. i just signed up to chloe's lp follow-up website. i think you are a member there too. let's try to hook up there.(2sgdesign...etc)

good to hear from you. take care.

p.s. i talked to sarahl, she is proceeding w/amir also.
  6. SaraL

SaraL New Member

Oh, thanks for coming back and updating us, Lucy! Yes, like Lisa said, I have also signed on to do the process. I am frustrated by the wait, as it will be 3 months at least. Amir said he is 'inundated' with inquiries--more and more from distant places he said--the word is spreading. But it will go by faster than I imagine, I guess. I just don't want to waste any time getting back my full health if that could truly be the outcome for me. Can't wait to find out!

I am so glad to hear you continue to do well. Please do stop in from time to time. I do check to see if you have.

best of health,
    Sara
  7. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

I'm so happy that you are continuing to progress. Keep us posted.

Always glad to learn when someone feels better and you sound so happy. Good for you!
  8. Jennyflower33

Jennyflower33 New Member

Good luck to all doing the process! i am doing the LP very soon and i am excited and hopeful and scared at the same time! i will let u all know how i get on!

Lisag what is the follow up website u mentioned?

good luck all!

and lucy wonderful news that ur doing so well! i cant wait for my turn!
  9. Tantallon

Tantallon New Member

So glad you are doing so well and have got your life back. I have contacted Gill and will have to wait until February to do the treatment but I can't wait.

Good luck to Lisa, Sara and Jenny as well.

Sue
  10. lisagra

lisagra New Member

hi ladies:

jenny sent me a quick note. she did her lp and is doing great. she's taking a break from the internet for awhile to get her life going again....good for her.

i don't know if this is all a bunch of hooey or what...but a lot of ppl sure are reporting successful results.

tantallon, let us know what happens for you.

take care, lisa