LAMOTTA77 Got a question

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by meditationlotus, May 3, 2006.

1. meditationlotus

meditationlotus New Member

You answered my post about working while applying for SSDI. I didn't quite understand what you said.

Did your attorney say that "yes" you could work while going through the disability process, if it proved you were unable to sustain gainful employment? Were you working part-time? I work now and then as a substitute teacher for two school that have very well behaved students. Three days per week is all I can handle. Some weeks I don't work at all. Is that the type of thing you were referring to?

Thanks
  2. meditationlotus

That is encouraging news.

Do you mind giving me the name and address and phone of your attorney, or a website? I would really love to talk to him/her.

I've posted this same question to you, also. Hopefully you will see one of these two posts. Thanks so much
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

and i just responded before this one again on the work issue/

it can work in your favor...maybe you will be able to return to work that would be wonderful...maybe you will have remisssion i have not yet...but can only hope for one after many years...

but he is right...but read my other post...i ran outof my klonopin yesterday my own darn fault so i got the nerve thing goin on ect..

joodie
  4. meditationlotus

I'm going to check out disability secrets.

Do you mind sharing the name, address, phone number or website of your attorney?

It is difficult to find one, when you tell them that you occassionally work part-time.

Thanks, Jodie
  5. meditationlotus

I had to get away from the internet for a couple of days. It can be tiring.

I will definitely look up his website.

Thank you so very much.