Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by robin1667, Dec 4, 2008.

1. robin1667

robin1667 New Member

I'm not in a good frame of mind today, Alot of body pain and self pity. I HATE THE WAY I AM FEELING TODAY. I will post to you again, when I'm feeling a bit better. I'm going to get under the covers and cry now for all of us.
  2. Larac.

Larac. New Member

Robin I have had plenty of days of body pain and just stayed in bed,,,I am keeping u in my thoughts...Stay positive..I am always here to leaned my ear...

3. robin1667

robin1667 New Member

As I am for you too.

Was feeling better yest. and this morning, now looks like we may get another hit of snow. At least it feels like it!

I went to my family Dr yest., my bf went with me. It always seems the treat me better when I have someone with me! I don't understand that, but as long as it works!! Guess I need someone to back me up, which is nonsense!! Anyway, he gave me naproxin-500mg,1 pill 3x the 1st day and 2 pills 2x a day, and no more than 3 days all together-for my arthritis. And zantac to take along with it. I know to be cautious with this and what to look for. Just hope it works!!I have never been on this high of a dose with it. Nothing of course for the fibro, just massage,-like I can afford that on SSD and LTD-can't convince bf to do it unless I'm practically crying! Hot bathes-I can get in the tub, but would have problems getting out. I need a hot tub!!! Not to drink coffee,keep going to chiro and rhummy. We'll see how this goes. I can't seem to find fibro Dr in this area,but will keep looking. The rhummy I have gave me Lyrica-caused more pain. Guess I'll have to wait for the new drugs to come out. If you have any suggestions in the meantime please let me know.