Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by JimB51, Apr 15, 2010.

1. JimB51

JimB51 Member

His 8th divorce. He's 76 so ... better hurry
  2. stick2013

stick2013 Member

3. spacee

spacee Member

I think he only is interested in twenty somethings...haha

4. mysticbrit

mysticbrit New Member

I already have a Larry. Plus, I'm way, way, way out of my 20's.

So, I'm going to pass on this once in a lifetime opportunity. He's all your's gals.

5. Misfit101

Misfit101 New Member

Some sweet young thang will snatch him up soon. She's welcome to him! Wonder how many times he's revised his will?
  6. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

I think much like the portrait of Dorian Gray, Larry feels that young wives and many kids will prevent him from aging and dying.

LEFTYGG Member

Supposedly he was cheating on his wife with her sister. I f thats true theres not a cow in Texas, bears dont sleep in the woods and the pope isnt catholic.

love gail
  8. JimB51

JimB51 Member

that he's cheating with his wife's sister. (real classy huh?)
    So ... I guess he qualifies to go on "Maury" or "Jerry Springer"(??)

9. Gingareeree

Gingareeree New Member

I'm sorry but Larry King looks like a lizard!!! Gold diggers aside,really what does this guy(???) have to offer? I really don't get it!!!Yuck is right!!~~~Jeanne
  10. fight4acure

fight4acure Member

He does have a heart of gold, even if he loves many all at once, :)

I really like him as he's done a lot when it comes to bringing out issues that are important for this nation and this world. However, if he asked a question that was too personal, I would be straight up with him and tell him that's none of his business, and he would respect that. But, I'm not famous. He's like Oprah, as he only hangs out with the famous. So I guess I'm not his type, LOL!
  11. gapsych

gapsych New Member

Wow, thanks for the information. I had not heard this. I am on his waiting list. Unfortunately I am number 10, but you never know!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!

Now where is my tiara?

Actually, I feel kind of bad making a statement like this. King is a very interesting man.[This Message was Edited on 04/18/2010]