Last minute halloween costume....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jole, Oct 29, 2009.

1. jole

jole Member

My daughter and her hubby are going out for halloween, and are in need of a costume.

She said their friends are wearing white t-shirts with the word CEILING painted on them. They're carrying pompons and are going as ceiling fans!! I thought that was sooo funny.........

Know of anything cheap, fast, and cute?.............Jole
  2. Gingareeree

Gingareeree New Member

Years ago @ a Halloween party there was a girl who wore a garbage bag(stuffed with newspaper)she wore a leotard with tights underneath.She was "White Trash"!! Pretty easy and clever,maybe not politically correct for these times but funny nonetheless!!
  3. gapsych

gapsych New Member

I hope this is not offensive to anyone. When my daughter was in third grade, she and another friend got a large coat, put it on, each had an arm in a sleeve and buttoned the coat. They went as Siamese twins.

My daughter thought of this idea. When I saw them, I did not know if I should laugh or cry. It turned out to be MY coat and they did some "adjustments" with scissors in the lining to make more room in the coat.

[This Message was Edited on 10/29/2009]
  4. jole

jole Member

These are exactly what I wanted....easy and inexpensive, since time is running out and money is very tight. Will pass these on to her tomorrow, and any others anyone might want to add. I love them both!
  5. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

How about a Dog Walker?

Leash with a stuffed toy dog
    Dog treats
    plastic grocery bag hanging out of your pocket
    A long handle dust pan works good as a pooper scooper too

OR Mr. & Mrs. Clean
    a bag or cleaning tote with a handle carrying cleaning supplies, a feather duster, garbage bags[This Message was Edited on 10/30/2009]