Late life children

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Betsy2, Mar 12, 2003.

1. Betsy2

Betsy2 New Member

This is just another random thought. My mother and I are always searching for possible reasons why some people are affected by this DD and not others. Now, let me just say, my mother has never been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia or Chronic Fatigue nor has anyone else in my family. The question that comes to our minds; Does my birth when she was 40 have anything to do with these DD's? Before I was born my mother had four other live births, one still born and one miscarriage between the ages of 23-35. I find it interesting that I never really had a chicken pox outbreak although I MAY HAVE had a real small patch of them when my sister had them. However, when I was a teen I had shingles. In my mid twenties I was diagnosed with herpes and still have it. In my thirties I was found to have low thyroid and high blood pressure. Then, when I was about 40 I was diagnosed with Fibro and a few years later Chronic Fatigue. I guess I am searching for factors I have in common with others who suffer with Fibro and Chronic Fatigue. Any input would be appreciated.

Betsy