latest e-mail bulletin

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by karmageddon, Nov 22, 2002.

1. karmageddon

karmageddon New Member

I spent most of the night trying to find out about the neurotoxin referred to in this latest report.

A great deal of information I am not authorized to see, and I found an article for sale (!) which is a study of how much mercury is in our oceans.

I got more information when I did a search on the periodic table and found the world of 3d molecular graphics.

I already knew that mercury enters the brain by bonding with a healthy cell which makes the bond look like yet another normal body cell.

It seems logical to me that this bonding and disguise crap helps to obscure this poison while it does its work.

I found a large site that has decided mercury is at the heart of fibromyalgia, as have I.

I'm going to a list of links on a page specifically providing leads for anyone who has the stomach to find out for themselves that the use of mercury in vaccines was a cold-blood business decision to guarantee endless profits from drugs sold to every flavor of chronic symptom.

I see Congress is out and the Homeland Security thingy was passed but I didn't hear if the provision to limit vaccines damages was taken out or not.

I mean, really! The formation of this new agency is used to pass a bill that says if anyone finds out they are suffering from mercury poisoning, they can't sue the government for more than about $200,000??? Is this some sort of admission that it is so true and so many people are suffering that they are afraid?

I think the Rockefeller Foundation and the drug companies who produced this killer should cough op $500 billion dollars. There is no cure, but if the truth be known, people could be horrified and angry and then make the rest of their life as comfortable as possible. Without knowing, people will just stress until the last minute. (hurl)... this is so cruel.

Medicare won't recognize this mass poisoning and Bush is taking a trillion bucks out of the anti-war movement's Social Security to go to war. Are we having fun, yet?

I believe if it came out that Americans were poisoned for 60 years, we would change as a people, get our priorities straight and get off this bloodbath slide into total insanity that we are on.

My point is still the same: even a dog would know the difference between being "exposed" to merucry and being "injected" with it. I found an expert on DNA and e-mailed my desire to know if one single child could have *not* been poisoned; if there was a genetic marker at all... so far, total silence.

It would be hard to accept that we are going to die from this, but we could have one hell of a party before we go. My generation has some unfinished business and if Keith Richards is still alive, how bad can it possibly get?

So, I'll get off it and find some way of giving the high sign for anyone who wants to see these links.

Take care...Bess
  2. karmageddon

karmageddon New Member

I spent most of the night trying to find out about the neurotoxin referred to in this latest report.

A great deal of information I am not authorized to see, and I found an article for sale (!) which is a study of how much mercury is in our oceans.

I got more information when I did a search on the periodic table and found the world of 3d molecular graphics.

I already knew that mercury enters the brain by bonding with a healthy cell which makes the bond look like yet another normal body cell.

It seems logical to me that this bonding and disguise crap helps to obscure this poison while it does its work.

I found a large site that has decided mercury is at the heart of fibromyalgia, as have I.

I'm going to a list of links on a page specifically providing leads for anyone who has the stomach to find out for themselves that the use of mercury in vaccines was a cold-blood business decision to guarantee endless profits from drugs sold to every flavor of chronic symptom.

I see Congress is out and the Homeland Security thingy was passed but I didn't hear if the provision to limit vaccines damages was taken out or not.

I mean, really! The formation of this new agency is used to pass a bill that says if anyone finds out they are suffering from mercury poisoning, they can't sue the government for more than about $200,000??? Is this some sort of admission that it is so true and so many people are suffering that they are afraid?

I think the Rockefeller Foundation and the drug companies who produced this killer should cough op $500 billion dollars. There is no cure, but if the truth be known, people could be horrified and angry and then make the rest of their life as comfortable as possible. Without knowing, people will just stress until the last minute. (hurl)... this is so cruel.

Medicare won't recognize this mass poisoning and Bush is taking a trillion bucks out of the anti-war movement's Social Security to go to war. Are we having fun, yet?

I believe if it came out that Americans were poisoned for 60 years, we would change as a people, get our priorities straight and get off this bloodbath slide into total insanity that we are on.

My point is still the same: even a dog would know the difference between being "exposed" to merucry and being "injected" with it. I found an expert on DNA and e-mailed my desire to know if one single child could have *not* been poisoned; if there was a genetic marker at all... so far, total silence.

It would be hard to accept that we are going to die from this, but we could have one hell of a party before we go. My generation has some unfinished business and if Keith Richards is still alive, how bad can it possibly get?

So, I'll get off it and find some way of giving the high sign for anyone who wants to see these links.

Take care...Bess
  3. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

The vaccine thing is a crisis in my opinion, liability is not an option, plus the pharmaceutical, or manufacturer was just the other day let off the hook in the case of autism, there is an abundance of autism in California, caused by the vaccine, in my opinion I think eczema is also.
    I posted the article about the vaccines the other day or yesterday, I cannot remember which thread it was on, my title was "We are hung out to dry on the vaccine thing" or something to that effect, you might hunt that up, should be recent, I go to a site called click it news dot com (all one word) and I look under emerging news, there is a ton of vaccine info there and also in rense dot com, the one I posted the other day was from rense, it was put out by some org, nat'l vaccine something or other, the smallpox vaccine coming out has spurred them on due to the fact that it is so dangerous.

Jaci
  4. kay

kay New Member

yes things have been going on for years by our dearly beloved government. I cant send you some info if you'd like. My addy is on my bio.