Latest Grandchild

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by larryh, Dec 30, 2006.

1. larryh

larryh New Member

I am a grandfather again. Number ten. I posted a picture on my profile. His name is Myer Zane Greenfield born on the 27th. He was 9lb 3 oz and 20 12 inches.

2. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

Congratulations!! He;s adorable.
  3. granny1353

granny1353 New Member

he is so precious. congratulations.

4. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

congratulations on # 10, what a cutie pie, really makes me want another one but I just can not put my body thru that again, I always wanted a girl but I'm happy with my 4 boys so I guess I'll wait til they can give me granddaughters.

love to all, Ann
  5. elliespad

elliespad Member

Congratulations on that HANDSOME GRANDSON. And what a BIG BOY ! I know what your favorite Christmas gift was this year :)
  6. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

your huge grandson looks a few months old, not a few days old. He's absolutely beautiful. Youre a lucky man, I'm still waiting on my first grandchild too.

7. bukswife

bukswife New Member

i'm waiting on number 4 myself...anyday now...a little boy...that will make 3 grandchilden this year!!!!!!!!!
  8. larryh

larryh New Member

They say grandchildren are our reward for not killing our children. I am beginning to believe that is true. Grandkids are all of the fun and little of the responsibility. Other than making sure they don't hurt themselves all I have to do is enjoy them.

9. larryh

larryh New Member

Thank you all for your kind comments. My grandkids are one of the best things in life.

10. kholmes

kholmes New Member

That's a great lookin' kid.
  11. kriket

kriket New Member

WHAT A CUTIE!!!!