Latest Pulsing Update

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by Mikie, Nov 15, 2004.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

As y'all know, I took the TF's for three months and then quit. During that time, I Herxed five times and felt better after each one.

Last week, I took the TF's again for three days. I was fine for a couple of days and then I got really sick with an immune response and my face swelled up like a person on steroids.

Yesterday, I started Herxing and I still am today. The Herx isn't as strong as when I was on the TF's full time, but it is still significant.

I believe I am on the right track with the TF's and I also believe that pulsing them, like a vaccine booster, is the right way to go too. I guess when I get to the point that the pulsing does not produce a Herx, I will know there is full immunity and I will no longer need to pulse.

Using the TF's, like many other treatments, is a long-term process and it certainly makes one worse before getting better. It is also fairly uncharted waters, especially when it is part of the Brewer Protocol involving antibiotics and Heparin.

I will continue updating everyone as I continue pulsing. I probably will only pulse every other month or so. I have to plan ahead for when I am going to pulse because it does make me so sick. I'm hoping that my experience will help others who might consider the TF's. I also hope that no one is deterred because it does make one sick. That is only a small part of the treatment and in the end, it is worth it.

Love, Mikie
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

This is turning out to be one of the worst Herxes I have had yet. I am having diarrhea from hell and my body hurts all over. I'm so weak I can hardly sit up. Think I'll be going to bed now.

At least, now I know the pulsing works well.

Love, Mikie
  3. spacee

spacee Member

Thanks for the update.

Spacee
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I still have diarrhea from hell today. I still have body pain too but both are less severe than yesterday. This is officially the longest and hardest Herx I have experience.

It only makes me more determined to get these pathogens out of my body. No wonder we are so sick.

Love, Mikie
  5. clprez

clprez New Member

I'm so sorry that you're herxing so badly. It sounds like TF is very individualized, just like so many things with this DD.

I hope you're feeling better, soon.

I am almost up to 3 months on my TF. I'm taking ImmuneCare 64, so I don't know how long I'll go before I start pulsing. I am still feeling like I have a low-grade virus, so I feel like I should keep on until I get over it, if ever. The regular dose is 3 pills, so if I don't get to feeling like I don't have a virus, soon, I may cut back to 2 pills and try that.

Carol
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I am convinced that the immune response would continue indefinitely if I were to take the TF's continually. I would probably Herx often as I did while on them for three months. I think it's helpful to pulse them as it seems to jolt the immune system. Also, it's nice not to feel so crappy all the time. I'm surprised you haven't had a major Herx in the time you've been on them. It may be that there aren't enough pathogens in your system to cause a major killoff.

I think I will always have an immune reaction when I pulse the TF's, but when I no longer have Herxes from them is when I will quit taking them.

Another benefit of pulsing is that it is so much cheaper.

Good luck to you.

Love, Mikie