Latest update on me.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Tigger57, Nov 25, 2005.

1. Tigger57

Tigger57 New Member

I still hate my job. It seems to get worse with each day. However, I do have a job interview somewhere else on Monday. Please wish me luck with that.

The people I am working for are lacking in ethics and totally misrepresented what my job is. I can't change that, but I can decided to move on.

My fibro has been o.k... some good days, some bad. Just like everyone else. I've slept most of today... I guess because my body knew it could.

Unfortunately, I come home most nights and take care of the dogs and cats, sit at the computer for a little while and fall asleep sitting up at the computer. I should learn to get up and go to bed, but it comes on too fast. My neck usually hurts from falling asleep sitting up.

Hugs,
    Tigger
  2. Tigger57

Tigger57 New Member

Thank you so much. I know what you mean about making friends here. We share so much with each other... more than we do with people in our real lives... more than we share with our families even.

I'm going to be o.k. I'm so tired today. On top of everything else, I had a ovarian cysts burst yesterday. I sure am glad that I was wearing a pain patch or it would have been a lot worse.

Thanks for the kind words, you really have no idea how much it means to me. I went from no job and scared about my bills to, working at a job that I hate and still worrying about paying the bills. I hate the job and it doesn't even pay the bills great, huh? So now maybe I can get a good job with good pay. I don't like working for people who don't have ethics. It bothers me a lot, and that's what is up with this job.
    Hugs (going to go lie down)
    Tigger
  3. diva2mi

diva2mi New Member

Hugs to you Tigger. You helped me out when I was first with the board about a year ago. Good luck with your interview on Monday. Will you be able to rest this weekend?
  4. Tigger57

Tigger57 New Member

Honey, I have things to do this weekend, but yes I can get in plenty of rest.

I have a bunch of laundry, but I just throw it in, come back upstairs nap or rest, got back down stairs and do it again.

I should go to the store, but it's not a necessity.

Thank you so much for caring. I do have to admit, I'll be glad when this year is over.
    Big hugs,
    Tigger
  5. chopindog

chopindog New Member

I hope you get the new job, and that it is better than the one you have! People can be such jerks. (for lack of a better word!) I am thinking of you and hope things work out for the best. Thoughts and Love,Joy
  6. IntuneJune

IntuneJune New Member

Amen to that.

I want my son home from Iraq.

I want my husband healed from his horrific fall.

Today he had surgery for a large inguinal hernia.

And I want TIGGER to find a GOOD job.

Fondly June.
  7. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

I hope it is a better job and you get it.

You've been very disappointed and it's a shame things didnt work out for you.

Good luck.

love
    Rosie
  8. Adl123

Adl123 New Member

Good luck with your job interview. I sense a lot of strength in you and I'm proud of you.

I wish you all the best. Please let us now how it turns out.

Big hugs,
    Terry
  9. diva2mi

diva2mi New Member

Hope that you are able to get everything done you wanted to this weekend. and if I didn't say so before, I hope that you get this new job you have an interview. Bad jobs add stress to our lives, and as we know, stress adds to our flares. I know from experiece. Experienced a job from h*** earlier this year before I found another one that treated me a little better.

Best wishes and ((hugs)) once more to you!
  10. Tigger57

Tigger57 New Member

I can't never say enough about how great you all are.

June, honey you need to worry about your husband and not worrying about me, and get that boy of yours home and out of Iraq. I pray for those soldiers every day. I hate the war, but I have unliminted support for those that serve.

Rosie, I have been very disappointed, but it's not more than I can deal with. Heck my ex and I cause more disappointment for each other than this stupid job.

Terry, I'm part pit bull and I don't give up. Even when I do give up on something... it festers in my brain and I start attacking again.

Diva, thanks, but I went grocery shopping and went to find a battery for my favorite clock that I keep on the mirror in the bathroom. It's funny because I could by a new clock for what it cost me for the battery. I've just become accustomed to havin it ther and I depend on it. I managed to get the batter. I spent way too much on groceries, but I bought a lot of can goods and frozen stuff that would last. I was out of almost everything.

Thank you all so much for your well wishes. Now keep your fingers crossed for my interview on Monday. It will be a position where I'd be running the show (as the Office Manager), unlike where I am now and just act like a receeptionist.

Hugs, to all of you.
    Tigger

11. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Tigger,
    Good luck with the new job interview on Monday.

I've been really tired lately since Matt's auto accident on Tuesday. I'm just worn out.

Thinking about you and much luck with a new job. I know how much you want to get out of your present one.

Hugs,
    Faye
  12. Tigger57

Tigger57 New Member

I know I feel the love, but why are you cheering me on?

I'm just doing what I have to do in order to survive.

I love you all. And thank you for the esteem boosters.
    Hugs,
    Tigger
  13. libra55

libra55 New Member

Hugs to you and good luck on Monday!

Wishing you well and praying for ya,
    Michelle
  14. Mar19

Mar19 New Member

I'll be looking on Monday to see how your interview went. I'm sure you'll ace it.

Mar
  15. Tigger57

Tigger57 New Member

... I love the fact that you are rootin' for me and cheering me on. It has given me inspiration far more than you could ever realize.

All I meant was I don't have a choice. I wish I did, I would love to work part time for full time pay, but that's not the way things are. So, I'm just going to keep going and not give up.

Someone mentioned that I've learned something from this job. I learned A LOT from this job. For one thing they are so use to making people look better than they are for jobs, that they made my job look a lot better than it was. They hired me as an Administrative Assistant... in reality, the job is as a Receptionist. So, I did learn a lot. That in itself is good.

Thank you so much, all of you. And please don't take me wrong. I love the rootin' and cheering, but I guess I'm a little embarrassed. I'm not use to having so many people in my corner.

I love you all!!! And again, June, get that boy home from Iraq.
    Hugs and love,
    Tigger
  16. Tigger57

Tigger57 New Member

Love you guys, and I felt bad that you took it wrong. I just wish I was doing something great that would help all of us. Instead I'm just trying to keep a roof over my head.

But I do keep trying.
    Hugs,
    Tigger
  17. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I just read your last post about wishing that you could do something great for us.....well, girl...you are here and you help brighten up the board.

You are part of the bunch! Believe me....that's alot! We are all a team here. I am so glad that I found you all. It has helped me so much. We can let off steam...or cry...complain...it doesn't matter because we all are there at one time or another. But, the greatest thing that I have noticed is how we always get lifted up or lift someone up!

I love to read the profiles and see the faces. I am glad to see your smiling face!

I haven't been keeping up with you lately...I apologize.

Just so much going on with holiday and kids here...plus doc visits.

Anyway, hope things get better for you real soon!

With love...MamaR