Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by shari1677, Jul 24, 2009.

1. shari1677

shari1677 New Member

****I saw the following on another website. Thought it would give all of you a good laugh - Enjoy!!.***

•You know you've got brain fog when ... I'm sorry, what were we talking about?
    •How do you snap someone out of brain fog? I'll tell you when it happens.
    •You know you've got chronic fatigue syndrome when you wake up in the morning to get ready for your nap.
    •You know you've got FMS when your cat thinks you spend too much time laying around in warm spots.
    •How do you identify the grocery list of someone with ME/CFS? It's on the table at home.
    •You know you've got fibromyalgia when you refer to Vicodin as "the mild stuff."
    •I used to know a lot of jokes about ME/CFS, but I forgot them all.

You might have FMS/ME/CFS if:
    1. You've got your pharmacist on speed dial.
    2. You tell the cop you're driving slow because of the fog -- and it's sunny out.
    3. You fit the diagnostic criteria for both insomnia and narcolepsy.
    4. You've got more diagnoses than a nursing home.
    5. Your medical chart comes in several volumes.
    6. Old people avoid you because of how much you talk about your health.

2. Bluebottle

Bluebottle New Member

thank you for the laugh, I needed cheering up!
  3. nixon

nixon New Member

Got a good laugh, even sent a copy to my hubby !

One that I added was You know it's bad when you feel TO BAD to go to the Dr. !!

We have to laugh about alot of this, or else We'd be in tears ALL of the time!
  4. shari1677

shari1677 New Member

Hey Nixon -

I like what you added: "You know it's bad when you feel TO BAD to go to the Dr."

I cant tell you how many times I had to "call in" to the doctor sick. I was just too tired to go!!!
  5. lynncats

lynncats New Member

too funny, thanks for the laughs. I am also one that has had to "call in sick" to the drs, as I was also toooo tired/sick to make the appt. Keep the funnies coming, we all need a good laugh now and then.

6. bigmama2

bigmama2 New Member

so true!

i was going to go to a cfs support group meeting - but i was too exhausted to go. maybe next month!