laura3951

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by cheryl888881, Nov 23, 2007.

1. cheryl888881

cheryl888881 New Member

Just thought I would post a note to see how you are doing? How did your Thanksgiving go? Did you finally get your food stamps?

I have been praying for you and have been concerned. I know that you have a lot going on. I certainly hope you are able to take care of yourself. You need to rest and take care of yourself so that you can help your family, you know!!!

Just want you to know that I haven't forgotten you but that I pray for you and your family daily and hope that things are going ok for you. Just let me know.

Love and prayers to you,

Cheryl888881
  2. cheryl888881

cheryl888881 New Member

3. laura3951

laura3951 New Member

i wont go into it all tonight but please pray hard things have taken a turn for the worse thanks laura
  4. mimimurch4

mimimurch4 New Member

Dear Laura,
    Don't know what's going on, but God does, so I can still pray for you. Just know that I have you and your darling family in my prayers for whatever is happening in your lives and God knows everything. I am praying for your right now before I go to bed and will pray for you tomorrow. Nothing is too big for God, just remember this!
    Love to my Sister in Christ,
    Mimi

Let us know what's going on when you can so we can pray more specifically.
  5. cheryl888881

cheryl888881 New Member

I am so sorry Laura, I don't need to know but please rest assured that I am praying for you and your family as always. I really felt that something has been wrong because we didn't hear from you for a while.

Whatever it is, Laura, please know that I care about you and your family and will be in constant prayer for you. There is nothing too big for God just remember that, also remember that sometimes things get worse before they get better. I wish I could come to you and make everything better.

If there is anything I can do please let me know and I mean that.

Love and prayers to you and your family,

Cheryl
  6. laura3951

laura3951 New Member

we lost our benefits all of them even the kids health insurance.the case worker read our papers as we make 100% profit on a job and even though i provided her reciepts for the first draw she counted the second and third as income even though we havent recieved it.my birthday was yesterday which ment that my car tag expired and my drivers licence i have been having really strange episodes where i shake so much i cant hold a spoon, i cant go to the doc cause i cant afford it.it feels like everything, i am just at the end of my rope., with xmas coming and no food stamps i just dont know how we are gonna get through, sorry for complaining. hope yall are well and thank you for the prayers laura
  7. mimimurch4

mimimurch4 New Member

I am so sorry all of this is happening to you and your family. I pray that God will surround you with His love and just know that He DOES love you and will take care of you. Even though right now it might not look like it, He does have a plan. Go to every agency you can to get help.
    Try everything. But know one thing for sure, I am praying for you every single day, all through the day, and that I care tremendously about you. Understand fully what you are going through, have beeen there myself and it is no fun at all. It will get better. Hang in there. Cry if you need to, it releases some of the stress, which is bad for your RA, but then try to think of something positive and go forth. Look for a church or someone that has a food pantry. There are places, also someone that can help to provide gifts for your small child at least for Christmas. Take action and it will make you feel in control more. Rely on God for your support and know that I am praying for Him to surround you with His love. I am truly concerned about you, OK? Use Cheryl and I as your sounding board, that is what we are here for.
    Love from your sister in Christ,
    Mimi
  8. cheryl888881

cheryl888881 New Member

I knew things were bad but I didn't realize how bad they were. I am so sorry for you Laura. I know that you are desperate and really do not even know how to go forward. You need to pray and release all of this to the Lord. I know that that sounds trite and I know that you have been praying but you really need to just seek his face.

As Mimi said you need to go to every place you can think of that would be willing to help you. The Salvation Army will help with toys, food and clothing if needed. If there is a Catholic church in your area contact them, they have an organization the St. Vincent DePaul society that helps families in need. Go on campus and talk to your adviser and let her/him know of your situation. I am sure that there is a way for some organization on campus to help also. The Red Cross also can help you. Just go in the phone book and start making calls and asking for help. Call your local Sherriff's office and ask them if they know of an organization that would be able to help you. Also the Athen's police department.

I don't know exactly where in Athens you live but have you or your husband tried applying for even temp jobs at the stores or malls for Christmas? Is there anyway at all that any family members could just help you out for a month?

I am going to be in prayer and I will talk to you again tomorrow. I just need to spend some time praying and seeking the Lord and I may be able to come up with some other suggestions or help for you.

Please, please do not give up. I will be praying for you.

Love and prayers,

Cheryl888881
  9. cheryl888881

cheryl888881 New Member

Just want you to know that I am praying for you and your family and I hope that you will be able to follow through with some of our suggestions and that they will be helpful to you.

I wish more than anything that I could solve all of your problems but I cannot. The best I can do is pray and just call upon the mercy of God to be with you all and to bring about the "miracle" you so despartely need. God knows our needs and He will supply. It may not be the answers we want and it may not be in the timing that we feel it should be but He is with you. Please do not forget that.

Just wanted you to know that I am praying strongly for you.

Love and my prayers to you and your family,

Cheryl888881