Laura3951

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by cheryl888881, Dec 12, 2007.

1. cheryl888881

cheryl888881 New Member

Just wanted to check and see what you found out about your daughter's exam? I have been praying for you all and hope that it was just a cyst.

Hope that you are doing ok and hanging in there, Laura.
    Let us know about your daughter.

Love and prayers to you,

Cheryl888881
  2. cheryl888881

cheryl888881 New Member

3. laura3951

laura3951 New Member

a dear friend of mine was brutely stabbed in front of kroger a few nights ago, she is a cop and was working security at night for extra money, she has had 5 surgeries in 2 days and has had 6 small strokes she is only 31 years old, i did well on my finals but life here really stinks i love yall laura
  4. cheryl888881

cheryl888881 New Member

Dear,Dear Laura,

Can life get any more rotten for you right now. I am so sorry about your friend and will be in prayer for her. Also, I know that you know that I am praying for you and your family. Please hang on Laura, I know it seems like everything is sinking fast but don't give up. Keep clinging to Jesus. I pray that He will bring you comfort and that he will touch your friend.

I am truly very sorry.

Love and prayers to you and your family,

Cheryl
  5. laura3951

laura3951 New Member

yea pretty rotten indeed although today some friend bought us some food and another friend bought us a christmas tree, my husband has a staph in fection so my hope for finishing the last painting job before christmas is over, but... we will get through some how, and i am not in a hospital bed you know? love laura
  6. cheryl888881

cheryl888881 New Member

I am sorry to hear about your husband. I will be praying for him. I am so glad that some of your friends are stepping up and helping your family out. They need to help as much as possible. That's what friends are for after all.

Sorry it is so tough right now.

Love,

Cheryl
  7. mimimurch4

mimimurch4 New Member

Dear Laura,
    Have not been on the boards for several days and was so sorry to hear about your friend and what happened to her.
    How horrible!!!!!! I will certainly add her to my prayer list. Also sorry to hear that your husband has that infection. Is that from his broken finger or something else? Will continue to keep your entire family in my prayers. Was very excited to hear that your neighbors has stepped up and helped out with food and a tree. That is an answer to prayer!!!
    We have had an answer to prayer. My husband starts new job tomorrow. Won't cover house and other expenses, but at least our bills other than the house payments. But that is better than nothing, we are very excited.
    I hope that things continue to get better for your family and that you don't give up. That is the important thing.
    God has his timetable and I have had to learn that.
    Please keep praying to Him and asking for strength, OK?
    Love,
    Mimi
  8. cheryl888881

cheryl888881 New Member

It seems as though even as things are not doing well at least you have had answer to prayer. Your friends bringing you groceries and a Christmas tree sounds like a wonderful answer to prayer!!! Especially because you thought your friends had deserted you in your time of need.

I am glad that they reached out to you and am praising God for this answer to prayer.

How did your daughter make out with her appt regarding her lump??? I hope it went well.

Just wanted to let you know we have not forgotten you and are praying that God will continue to supply your immediate needs.

Love and prayers,

Cheryl
  9. laura3951

laura3951 New Member

hi the doc thinks its a cyst, but isnt sure so she has to go back in 3 weeks and see if it has gone down at all.if not she has to have a mamogram, we are still in the house i just don't know for how much longer, i dont think they can do anything untill 90 days behind. we are working trying to finish a painting job and at least have our utilities paid before christmas, hope that happens my friend in the hospital has still not regained any brain activity. well i am gonna go clean it always makes me feel better, hope all is well and mimi congrats on the new job and am glad for you laura
  10. cheryl888881

cheryl888881 New Member

Just wanted to say hi today and to let you know I am praying for you. I hope that you will be able to get the painting done and am praying for strength for you to be able to accomplish this.

I know that it is hard and especially at this time of year to be in such need. I am praying that God works a miracle in your life, you really deserve it.

Keep looking to God for strength and guidence.

Love,

Cheryl