Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by shari1677, May 7, 2009.

1. shari1677

shari1677 New Member

All I want to do is lay around and watch TV. I have no energy to do anything else anymore.
  2. gb66

gb66 Well-Known Member

I am amazed that any of us even have the energy or the will to get out of bed every day. Lately I have had so many symptoms from the fibro and CFS as well as other health problems that I feel like I'm losing it !

I was just sitting here thinking about how much better everyone else on the board seems to be handling their illness than I am able to do. I feel like the fear is just taking over my life. I don't know which way to go sometimes. I have to keep putting off dr. appointments and then I have so many I need to go to that I feel overwhelmed.

I hate to keep running to the doc's when nothing is wrong but how do we know when we have another problem and when it's just fibro or CFS related? This is what confuses me.

Lately, I just want to sit and watch tv too or just go back to bed. I am so tired I feel like giving up and hiding under the covers !

I've had this for 30 years and am very discouraged. No real CFS doctors in my area so I am on my own. Sorry to rant on your space. I guess I just needed to vent. GB66