LBinCA..... Please Read

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Hopeful, May 9, 2002.

1. Hopeful

Hopeful New Member

Lori,

Thank you for telling me about the worship board. I had heard people refer to it, but didn't realize that it was on this site.

You mention that you go to Calvary CM. I go to Pacific Coast which is in Westminster (pastor Ron Wilkins).

If you ever want to send a personal email regarding anything that you are going through my address is listed on my profile.

God bless you!

A sister in Christ,
    Diana
  2. LBinCA

LBinCA New Member

I am so pleased you came to our Worship Board. These are very special, caring folks that share our desire to focus on The Lord and His abundance!! I know I would not have made it this far, if it were not for the inspiration, sharing and diligence in prayer of our "Family".

I am familiar with the Westminister Calvary Chapel and Pastor Ron! I dont live in OC anymore, moved to Northern CA (Silicon Valley) about 6 yrs. ago, but visit frequently because all my family is there in Laguna Hills area. We have a family business there as well. I graduated from Capistrano Valley Christian School (long time ago). We are so fortunate to have a Calvary Chapel here in the town I live in as well!

I was a single mom for 12 years, so I understand how difficult it can be, but know this, the Lord does take care of Single Moms and their babies...I will send special prayers out for you this a.m. He is looking out for you and I pray for your strength and courage.

If you need to talk, please feel free to email me at: LBlankenship1@aol.com

With His Love,
    LoriB