LBinCA.....

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Harmony, May 8, 2002.

1. Harmony

Harmony New Member

I was wandering how you are doing and how we can pray for you. Last week you asked for prayer as you weren't feeling well from a flare. I pray you are doing better. I am enjoying getting to know you and I thank the Lord we have this Worship Board to share and pray for each other.
    Let me know how I can pray for you.

Love,
    Harmony
  2. LBinCA

LBinCA New Member

I was having another night of no sleep and came on Board, I always check for prayer requests first and found your post to me. Thank you so much for keeping me in your prayers and thoughts.

The prayers sent forth on my behalf were heard, and The Lord knows my heart. I believe in the power of prayer, and praise His Name, He is showing me what I need to see for right now. All in His timing!!!

If it would be okay, please remember me once again, as I have a Doctors appt coming on the 15th (for the Colonoscopy) and prayer is needed for compassion and insight from this Doctor to address the serious problems.

I also will continue to keep my dear friends, here on the Worship Board in my prayers. The power of two or more!! What a miracle!!

God Bless you all and keep you at peace today,

Love, LoriB

Also: I would like to remember Jackie and Ray for tomorrow im my prayers, if that's okay???[This Message was Edited on 05/09/2002]
  3. Jackie F

Jackie F New Member

I am believing that your answers will be there when your colonoscopy is completed.

In His name.

Jackie F
  4. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

Good morning, Lori. In Phillipians, 4:7, Paul writes, " Then, because you belong to Jesus Christ, God will bless you with peace that no one can completely understand. And this peace will control the way you think and feel". May you feel the peace of God's grace and love. I will be praying for you, your name is on my list of nightly prayers. I will pray that you are able to relax and experience the least amount of discomfort possible. I will also pray that God smooth the worry and stress from your trouble brow. Blessings, Deena
  5. LBinCA

LBinCA New Member

Deena, Harmony, Faye, Jackie and all my special Sisters...

We are all truly blessed to have one another! As I stated earlier, I am with you inprayer and I feel very much at peace today (loved your post this a.m. Faye, I agree). The Lord continues to provide His miracles, I anticipate the "unfolding" of them...as they are truly spectacular!!!

It is so comforting to know, even in so much physical pain, my emotional state is one of peace and serenity...Now, that's a miracle! I pray the same for all of the members of our family.

In His Light,
    LB