lbv (Kimberly) Girl-Talk, Aches, & Pains.....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by catgal, Sep 4, 2003.

1. catgal

catgal New Member

Hi Kim~~"Thank You" so much for your response to my post on "Misery & Dreams". Your words inspired me.

I am often up late--especially Thursday nights to Sunday nights, so if you ever want to have some girl-talk, discuss our latest aches & pains, or whatever~~maybe we can set up a time one night (I live in Mountain Time) and find us a quiet place to talk. Do you have Instant Messenger? I have one on this computer, but don't know exactly how to use it. Or we could go to the Chit Chat Board. You got any ideas? Let me know.

How are you feeling? I'm still slowly recovering from being so ill. Went to work my 3 days this week, and I am hurting all over, running a fever, and feel exhausted. I have to drive 68 miles roundtrip tomorrow to get my meds refilled. Took my last one a few minutes ago. It's a long drive for me especially coming off of my work week, but it's nice to have a fresh supply of meds again.

Take care of yourself and let me know how you are doing. I send you a big smile, a soft hug, and God's Blessings, Carol....
  2. LBV

LBV New Member

I was so excited to find this email! What a pleasant suprise! I haven't been to the board in quite a while and ran across this out of chance. I am on this board for my sister who is also quite ill. I do all the research for her and we are currently quite close to trying procrit. I would still very much enjoy chatting and weekends are better for me, late at night after my 3 little ones are asleep. I hope by the time you get this that you are feeling better. I was so worried last time you were gone from the board for a while. Have you considered or thought about your writing anymore? I can get instant messaging and learn it. You have an inspirational way about you. Talk to you soon.
    Kimberly