LCD confusion

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kyliesmom, Dec 15, 2002.

1. kyliesmom

kyliesmom New Member

I was brushing my teeth with a sonic care and looking at a LCD clock in a hotel room and the numbers were breaking in half and waving and jumpimg up and down. Thought I was having a stroke or anuerysm. Very strange, it stopped when the toothbrush stopped. Is something loose in my brain or is this normal?
  2. amymb74

amymb74 New Member

This is off the topic of advice you were looking for but I was standing in a long layaway line the other day & found myself reading the recall bulletin board and I think those tooth brushes were recalled - not for LCD confision:) but because the top can pop off. It sticks out in my head because I was having visions of people brushing their teeth & getting the brush lodged in their throat & choking or something. Check out that recall anyways. About your question - is this normal? I certainly don't think so but are we normal? Maybe it was having something 'live' in your mouth while looking at something w/electricity in it? Try it again and let us know.Amy Oh I just noticed it was a hotel room so you can't do an actual reinactment.
  3. amilyne

amilyne New Member

yes its normal...the vibration of the toothbrush will do that ..even vibrating massagers on your neck can do this ..its quite interesting and fun but itll give me a headache..lol im not sure why but im pretty sure this happens to everyone.
    --ami