ldbgcoleman and sheila ffc monday

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Countrymom, Oct 23, 2005.

1. Countrymom

Countrymom New Member

Sheila and Lynn 10/23/05 06:46 AM

I will be there Monday too. I go for my blood tests for "bugs" and will get another IV. My appt is for 10:00.
    I so hope to meet you.

Dani
  2. ldbgcoleman

ldbgcoleman New Member

I'll wait and come in at 10:00. I just live down the street and I have some errands I can run first! See you tomorrow! I have Medium length reddish brown hair and I'm 5'7" average weight (OK 145) I'll find you! Lynn
  3. meowchowchow

meowchowchow New Member

hello! I go on Wed for my 1st appt. Please post tomorrow and let us know how your appts go. I'm already nervous.
  4. springrose22

springrose22 New Member

What's in the I.V.? Thanks, Marie
  5. auntyemnga

auntyemnga New Member

This will be great! I'm normally in the first chair. If I'm asleep, feel free to wake me up!!!

Sheila
  6. auntyemnga

auntyemnga New Member

Marie,

There are a couple of different IV's. I'm taking the Standard Nutritional and the Back & Muscle IV's. The standard has magnesium, Calcium, Ascorbic Acid, B12, Glutathione and a few other things. The Back & Muscle IV has Lidocaine, DMSO, Colchicine. I'm sure I'm missing some stuff but I hope this helps. Are you looking into going to a FFC location?

Sheila
  7. Countrymom

Countrymom New Member

Thanks for answering that Sheila, I know the ingrediants have been listed in full on another thread but I couldn't find it

Dani