LDN - I MUST TRY!!! :)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Wolverine, Jun 16, 2003.

1. Wolverine

Wolverine Member

Wow i cant believe every person here is not on this stuff! i no i get terible recurrent viral, fungal etc etc infections all the time and KNOW its a huuuuge factor of the CFS FM, even the MCS. I think if the immune system can truly be boosted, alot of these things resolve. I went on diflucan a while back and it made a great difference to symptoms, improving pain and fatigue etc - almost felt normal. that was about a yr ago, but i tried it recently and it makes me sooo sick when i take it now. if i take one cap, i have to lay down in pain and terrible (worse) fatigue) for the whole next day with liver pain etc and can hardly eat anything. This LDN sounds amazing so far - wonder why we all arent on it?? i have seen that much about it on this board yet. Not sure if ill be able to get the low dose here in australia either. Anyone else?

Thanks, Chris.
  2. sb439

sb439 New Member

starting 1mg, upping to 3mg, 3mg gave me nightmares, so now I am on 2mg, still gives me weird dreams, but I'm sticking it out for a bit, as you say, it looks as if it may be good. (I have low CD3 CD4, CD8, NK and B-cells, I don't know if it does anything for anybody who doesn't have lymphocytopenia, though.)
    Susanne
  3. sb439

sb439 New Member

it's low dose naltrexone, do a google search on naltrexone, there is a comprehensive 'low dose naltrexone' website.
    Susanne