Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by street129, Nov 3, 2009.

1. street129

street129 New Member

Well im on my third day and dose of my LDN, and night time i dabbed a little of the powder on my finger, after i open the capsule, i place it under my tongue, i take 2 melatoin, 3mg, and it put me to sleep, and fast......i have sleep prescription, but it takes a long time for me to fall out. in less than 5 minute, im falling asleep. so i dont take the sleeing pill, its funny cause alot of people on this board says, it gaves them insommia, will im glad that didnt happen to me, the reverse affect works in my favor.......SLEEP
    [This Message was Edited on 11/03/2009]
  2. victoria

victoria New Member

Just goes to show, again, how different everyone is... so many of us react paradoxically.

Glad that it's a GOOD paradoxical effect for you - Yay to sleeping instead of insomnia!

all the best,

3. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

well, I hate to say it & I really hope that you don't have this happen, but for me, the first week was great - I slept sooooo well.....but ever since then I have been having a really hard time falling asleep on it - I reduced the dose to .5mg, I changed to taking it when I get up, and it is still completely screwing up my sleep.....most info I have found on it says that for most people the first week is the one that can be hard to sleep thru and then the body gets used to it and after that people sleep fine - like I said, though, with me it has been the exact opposite
  4. street129

street129 New Member

he gave me a dose of 4.5mg with 2 refill., i read someone on here had that same dose, and it did bad things to them, after i got mines, i said i was going to open the capsule, and put a liitle under my tongue, with water. can you imagine if i take the whole capsule. [sleep wise]
    [This Message was Edited on 11/04/2009]