Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by street129, Nov 17, 2009.

1. street129

street129 New Member

I AM ON 3 weeks of taking ldn, and so far, i have not feel any thing different. maybe its to soon, i started taking this on october 22, since thats what the bottle states.

btw my goverment card pays for my ldn.i gave no out of pocket money, thats one good thing.

i took a whole capsule 4.5mg last night for the first time since using ldn, i usually open the capsule and put some under my tongue. i read on the ldn yahoo board, that it really doesnt help people with cfs. and that is what i have.

its a very good thing i dont have to pay cash, cause in a couple of months, if i dont feel any energy kicking in or that my pain in my left leg lifts, im through with this stuff.
    [This Message was Edited on 11/17/2009]
  2. spacee

spacee Member

Sorry to hear it hasn't done anything for you. I am hoping it will kick in. I haven't tried it.

It is the way it is with stuff. You have to try to see if it might help. I have tried so many things that didn't. But some have.

Try, try, try. Glad it isn't costing you anything.

3. hubcap_halo

hubcap_halo New Member

Your government card pays? Does that mean medicare with prescription benefits? What pharmacy if you don't mind me asking....

My doc wrote a script for the non compounded stuff which insurance will pay for, but I'll have to cut up into a zillion pieces.
  4. hubcap_halo

hubcap_halo New Member

Thank you jaminhealth,

50 mg is what my doc prescribed....

May I ask how you make your solution, how you know what MG you are getting, how you store it? Or point me to something online?

I was just going to cut it as small as I could and I figured I could get it to 10mg at best with a razor.
  5. street129

street129 New Member

i go to the phamacy in new york city. the name is park-irmat drug pharmacy, it takes my insurance card.
  6. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

I think hubcap meant what insurance do you have? I know you said state, but that could mean a few different things (Medicare, Medicaid, state pooled insurance, etc). Most insurance companies won't cover LDN regardless of the pharmacy used. That's why we are wondering.