Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ghosalb, Jun 20, 2012.

1. ghosalb

ghosalb New Member

Hi, anybody using LDN (low dose Naltrexone) ? Appreciate comments. Thanks.
  2. hermitlady

hermitlady Member

There have been a couple of people here that have posted about using LDN, try a search.

Also, FYI, you CANNOT take LDN if you are currently taking any narcotic pain meds...it will make you extremely sick!
  3. deepak

deepak Member

I am from india too :).

I am currently on my second month of LDN. I started with 4.5 but then cut down and stopped for a while as I was getting extreme bloating and I read LDN can aggravate yeast infections - so i restarted my LDN only when I got my anti candida regimen in place.

Currently I am taking 2 mg LDN at 10-11 pm at night. It definitely makes me feel better mentally - more alert, more energy. Painwise too I would say it is helping though I need to be on it a bit more and more regularly to be able to have a informed comment on that.

Side effects are - it has a diuretic effect so it makes me pee more and it makes me stay up in the night a little more than I normally do.

You must start slow- at maybe 1.5 mg and then build it up slowly as when I started it on higher doses, I got headaches and dizziness and also felt wired and weepy - at the same time.

4. ghosalb

ghosalb New Member

next time, will search first
    Deepak , nice to hear from you. Thanks for detailed info.
    best wishes........Bala