Lead and the Brain

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by jaminhealth, Dec 12, 2012.

  1. jaminhealth

    jaminhealth Well-Known Member

    I'm so paranoid about Fluoride and Chlorine in our tap waters and forget about the Lead...

    Lead is one of the most well characterized toxins known to harm and damage your brain and nervous system. It is so toxic that it has been banned in gasoline and toys, and lead paint hasn't been in use for over 30 yrs.

    I wouldn't drink tap water if they paid me....pathetically so many have to resort to buying "clean" water since our public waters are so polluted....