lease79

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Aeronsmom, Feb 4, 2006.

1. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

One of the girls was asking you if health care alot better there? I have heard it is and just wondering if it was true.
    Thanks Ann
  2. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

just checking
  3. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

because these boards move fast.
    Ann
  4. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

5. lease79

lease79 New Member

You mean in Australia??
    I think that it would be alot better here than in the US but that is just my opinion, because I've never been to the US.
    I am on the disability pension, but most low income earners have Medicare Cards &/or Healthcare cards that entitle them to free medical care, hospital stays, & cheap medications. I never paid a cent for 2 out of my 4 pregnancies (with two of them I went through a private practice & had to pay gaps,) & u/s's are covered too. I am pretty sure that if you elect to be a public patient in Australia, that your hospital care should cost you nothing ;)
    I'm not one to complain about our health system, as I think that we are pretty lucky here ;)
    Thanks for asking ;)
  6. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

For your response, I'm wondering if it were better for me to be somewhere warmer, we have thought about moving down to
    Australia as we have very good friends down there...but I think it would be hard as we would new a visa/and or a job.
    oh well we'll see what happens.
    Ann
  7. lease79

lease79 New Member

~*Goodluck*~ with it hun, I love living here. Couldn't imagine living anywhere else in the world. That said I've never lived anywhere else LOL!

[ advertisement ]