lease79

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by allhart, Nov 10, 2002.

1. allhart

allhart New Member

are you feeling better ? i hope so ,anyway i was reading your post agin from the other day and i couldnt belive i didnt notice this the frist time but i also have a daughter named rhiannon ! mine is my oldest girl she is 9 my husbands name is also jason and if our last one autumn ened up being a boy she would have also been a jason, just thought i share that we seem to have alot in comon.
    kara
    [This Message was Edited on 11/10/2002]
  2. allhart

allhart New Member

are you feeling better ? i hope so ,anyway i was reading your post agin from the other day and i couldnt belive i didnt notice this the frist time but i also have a daughter named rhiannon ! mine is my oldest girl she is 9 my husbands name is also jason and if our last one autumn ened up being a boy she would have also been a jason, just thought i share that we seem to have alot in comon.
    kara
    [This Message was Edited on 11/10/2002]
  3. lease79

lease79 New Member

I am feeling a little better, thankyou for asking :)
    Yesterday was my birthday (23rd)& I managed to brave going out to tea with the family & had a good time :)
    Felt a bit panicky to start with, but it passed.
    The kids were well behaved & I had a pretty quiet day (which was what I was hoping for.)
    Rhiannon is my youngest (18 months) & my biggest handful LOL. She just goes 24 hours a day! A real Mum's girl too.
    If we have a girl this time bubs will be named Nahree, if it's a boy Ethan :)

Lease
  4. allhart

allhart New Member

my rhiannon is still my biggest handful! maybe its in the name ! i actually had one of those wrist leshes when she was small because she would always run ,she also started throwing tatrums in stores at 2 and would lay on the floor and scream id try and pick her up and shed bite me ! i actually got kicked out of a few stores because of her !
    but she is also one of my biggest joys she is a perfect student actually scored 4th grade and above levels on her test last year when she was in 2 grade, i love the names you picked for the new baby are you going to find out if its a boy or girl before hand ?
    i read somewhere zanex is safe during preg it may help i took tylonal 3 because the pain was so bad it also seem to relax me,
    dont be hard on yourself it sounds like your actually doing realy well ! my son says its not far that i didnt put all ther names down so here it gose jordan 13 anthoney 13 rhiannon lee 9 emmaleigh rae almost 3 and autumn mackenzie 7 monthes
  5. selma

selma New Member

Love to You !!!;)
  6. lease79

lease79 New Member

Another name that we had picked out was Emaleigh (spelt slightly different) & when I posted on a names board one lady nastily told me that I should just spell it Emily.
    But it's different & I LOVE it spelt like that ;)
    That's not why we have decided to go with Nahree (also spelt (Nari, Ngaire), I just heard it & loved it LOL
    The temper tantrums you described with your Rhiannon sound awfully familiar. The other girls never really 'chucked' tantrums like Rhi can. I said to a friend today that she can chuck a tantrum to end all tantrums LOL
    With this bub we have decided to leave the sex a surprise, this will deffinately be our last baby, dh is going to get the snip. So we thought why not have a surprise.
    If it ends up being a boy it would be a massive surprise LOL(Think that it will probably be another girl ;))
    Thankyou for posting that it was my birthday yesterday, it gave me a big smile when I saw the other post :)

Lease