Leaving on Friday, for about five weeks

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by little, Apr 13, 2003.

1. little

little Member

I'm going to my daughters, she lives in New York. She is expecting her first baby May 11th. She wants me to be in the delivery room. I'm not sure if I am up to that. I hope that she delivers during the day. I am totally useless at night. My granddaughters cat had her kittens yesterday morning at 3am I can barely keep my eyes open now. I get tired so easly these days. This DD has taken so much of my life, I feel so bad that I can't be there for my daughter. I can't even pick the baby up. I have to be sitting down and have a pillow on my lap and my arms resting on the pillow in order to hold the baby. His name is going to be Scott Jr. I wanted to stay longer than five weeks but my granddaughter is graduating on May 24th and I have to be back for that. I don't want to drive back to New York. My life has changed so much. I have the time to do what I want to, but I don't have the strenght for it. It hasn't been easy adjusting to this new life style. My daughter has a computer,I'm not sure if I will be able to come to the board, I am new to the computer. I not sure if I will know how to use it. I will try. If not I will talk to you all in five weeks. I will miss you all, you have been my live line for almost a year. I have come to depend on you daily. Take care. LOVE AND HUGS. Gail
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Try not to overdo and I wish you and your family luck with the new baby and your granddaughter's graduation.

Most computers basically work the same way. Turn hers on and if you can type www.ImmuneSupport.com in the address window at the top, it will bring you here. You just log on the same way you always do.

Love, Mikie
  3. Bellesmom

Bellesmom New Member

figure out how to "get" with us while on your trip. But I'm afraid if you overdo (which is anything over and above your usual daily life) that you will not feel like it.

So try to enjoy new baby - we'll be waiting when you come back and hope you get some good weather for your journey.

Love
    Pam