Leenerbups

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by alaska3355, Aug 27, 2005.

1. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

to get tested for food allergies, you will need to find a doctor who does nutritional therapies. We found a doc who has a huge interest in food allergies, so he did a blood test called Elisa. He also does hair analysis for heavy metals, which can be a factor in chronic fatigue. Our son felt so much better after his first visit, it was amazing. The doc gave him an injection which is supposed to bind mercury in your system and then you excrete it in your urine. I'm hoping for another shot for him at his next appointment! The shot is called DMPS. Hope this helps....
  2. Leenerbups

Leenerbups New Member

Would you mind asking your doc on the next visit how someone might search for someone like him? Perhaps there is an organization he belongs to or something?

Thanks!
  3. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

to get some more info from him. We see him next on Sept. 6th, so you may not hear from me until after that date. Take care!
  4. Leenerbups

Leenerbups New Member

I appreciate it!
  5. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

I looked up some doctors online, and you might try calling Dr. Manmohan Bryant. He is in Ringoes, NJ, and he deals with CFS and nutrition. I don't know if he does all of the testing, but you could ask if he does the Elisa test or the IgG RAST. His number is 908-237-2662. Don't know anything about him, so you're on your own...good luck!