(((((((((((((leftgg))))))))))))))))

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 69mach1, Jun 19, 2006.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

wondered what you have been up to.....is the football arean league about over now...? how are your boys, (young men)...

i got moved into my new apt...stairs top floor..i wonder how many more years i will be able to climb stairs...

cody started football already...they do that early out here...basically strength and conditioning...running...
    the kid is losing weight...he doesn't like to eat breakfast..kepp telling him diabetes run in the family on both sides....

hoping i can atleast get him to drink a protein shake...w/the flax seed and whey powder...in the morning...when he wakes...

he said he doesn't like eating breakfast and feels like getting sick if he does...

well i just wanted to check in w/you ...and i thinkk you had asked me about my friend that has a brother in law who is a plastic surgeon...what city his practice is in?

cincinati.....i know his first name is jose....french...

anways i can get more info if you need it...

i hope it was you that said you wanted the info...otherwise you may take this as an insult...and i haven't even seen a pic of you.....

so no inuslts intended here...

love and hugs

jodie
  2. LEFTYGG

LEFTYGG Member

IVE BEEN READING POSTS HERE BUT WE HAD A TERRIBLE THING HAPPEN.

I WASNT GOING TO TELL ANYONE HERE CAUSE ITS SO BAD. ON JUNE 1ST MY 34 YR OLD OVERDOSED ON COCAINE.

MY DAUGHTER FOUND HIM IN A SEIZURE AND CALLED 911. AT THE SMALL HOSPITAL THE DR TOLD ME IT WAS VERY GRAVE HE HAD 107.7 TEMP.

THEY PACKED HIM IN ICE AND FLUSHED SOLUTION DOWN HIS THROAT ALL THE WHILE IM LAYING ON HIM SCREAMING TO HANG ON FIGHT DONT DIE.

AIR CARE CAME AND TOOK HIM TO UNIVERCITY HOSPITAL KNOW FOR ITS TRAUMA CENTER.

HAVE YOU EVER HAD YOUR LEGS BUCKLE MINE DID AND A FREIND WHO DAUGHTER IS RELATED TO US SHE LITERALLY HELD ME UP WHILE IM SCREAMING TO HELICOPTER NOT TO LET HIM DIE BEFORE I GET THERE.

IT TAKES 30 MIN AGONIZING DRIVE

AT THE HOSPITAL WE COULDNT SEE HIM TILL THEY ASSESED HIM.IM SOBBING OF AND ON MEANWHILE 14 PEOPLE IN OUR GROUP.

FINALLY I GET TO SEE HIM ON RESPIRATOR GLASED UNFOCUSED EYES. HE LOODED RETARTED.

WE STAYED THE NIGHT AND ON AND ON INTENSIVE CARE THAT WAS 3WKS AGO

HIS KIDNEYS NEED HELP DIALISIS BUT DOC FEELS THEY WILL RECOVER

I HAVE SADNESS AND ANGER BUT THATS NOTHING CONSIDERING I COULDA HAD FUNERAL.

MY CHILDREN ARE MY LIFE THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE UGLY.

MY HUSBAND HAS BEEN A ROCK HE ALWAYS COMES THRU YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT TOMORROW WIILL BRING SO ENJOY EACH DAY. THE GOSSIP HAS BEEN BAD BUT WHO CARES I HAVE A CLEAR CONSCIENCE AS HOW I BEEN FRIENDS TO PEOPLE.

BACK TO FOOTBALL MY HUSBAND OVERSEES WORKOUTS AND THEN JULY 17 PRACTICE STARTS IM KINDA BURNT OUT ON FOOTBALL AND BASEBALL CAUSE THEIR DREAMS FADED BUT THEN AGAIN THAT A SMALL THING TOO.

SORRY FOR THE DOWNER I HOPE YOUR SON DOES GREAT I KNOW HE WILL YOULL HAVE A LOT OF FUN WATCHING HIM PLAY THOSE WERE THE BEST YEARS OF MY LIFE. YOURE THE ONLY PERSON I TALKED TO ABOUT THIS.

MY ONE GOOD FRIEND CALLED TO SEE HOW HES DOING BUT I CANT BRING THE WORDS OUT PEOPLE CARE BUT NOT LIKE A MOTHER. THE PAIN IS UNDECRIBABLE.

THANKS FOR LISTENING LOVE GAIL