Leftygg how have you been doing?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by auntyemnga, Sep 8, 2006.

1. auntyemnga

auntyemnga New Member

Leftygg,

Hi, I've been thinking of you and wondering how you are doing at the FFC. I am still doing my alternative therapy and am slowly improving.

Please give me an update on your progress!

Auntyem
  2. auntyemnga

auntyemnga New Member

I've been wondering how you are doing and if you're still going to the FFC in Atlanta.

Auntyem
  3. auntyemnga

auntyemnga New Member

Leftygg,

How R U doing?

Auntyem
  4. LEFTYGG

LEFTYGG Member

ive been off and on board good to hear from you i quit ffc in april just could get there and sick of taking so much stuff.

i think my body is trying to balance itself im not as stiff in morning

i need to lose weight cause my feet hurt so bad they burn are nunb and i cant walk very far.

i need a hobby too i have no interests so i get depressed.

tell me all about you and your kids.

i had something trmatic happen in my family that ive only told two people on here. if you read old post to jodie and fightforacure youll see.

im trying to regain my live from that but things coulda been so much worse i am truley grateful.

well enough of me let me hear about you. love gail
  5. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

just a quick note//

i need t go to bed..

i hope your doing well...how about gambling for you new hobby.lol

i stopped going and i am saving some money...

at college...it is rough...the pain.. and the cold...

a friend brought me over a remote controlled electric heater...i have no heaters in my bedroom

they have gas heaters in the living room..

got to go...

love
    jodie
  6. LEFTYGG

LEFTYGG Member

ive seen here that you got your voucher thats so good you deserve it.

i also saw how tired youve been that stinks i dont know how youve pushed yourself so much.

hows codys team doing. my husbands 4and 0 so hes in a good mood lol.

ive been watching my grandson whos 4mo. so far so good lol.

i do play poker online it is my hobby but it gets expensive but i know my limits.

let me know all about codys team love gail
  7. auntyemnga

auntyemnga New Member

Gail,

I went back and read a couple of the posts about your son. I'm so sorry you had to go thru that nightmare! I can only imagine what you went thru. I'm glad you had a lot of people with you as you had to endure this heartbreak.

Drugs, alcohol and sex are my big worries with my 21 yr old son and 16 yr old daughter. My daughter claims my son is an alcoholic which worries me because their dad was an alcoholic along with his brother, sister and their father.

I talk to him about it since it is hereditary but he says he isn't. He doesn't drink at home so I can only go by what my daughter says and she's not with him when he's with his friends so I don't know what to think.

I feel he doesn't do drugs as he talks about how bad they are. He does smoke cigarettes which bothers the heck out of me. With my sensitive nose I can always tell when he's been smoking. He can't hide it anymore but he's not allowed to smoke at home.

If you have time, go back and read my posts about Field Control Therapy (FCT). It is an alternative therapy that was developed by a doctor in New York. I started with a doctor back in January after the FFC had screwed up my hormones and gave me a breast cancer scare.

It's a long road and I'm still on disability but my pain level has improved by about 70% and I hardly have muscle stiffness in the mornings. I no longer have Irritable Bowel Syndrome and have lost about 40 lbs while doing FCT. That's a total of 55 lbs since May 05. While on FCT, one must follow the candida yeast diet. It's hard and I cheat occassionally but quite a few times I've lost my appetite.

The doctor diagnosed me as being highly toxic with mercury which the FFC blood tests did not detect. I have had all 13 amalgam fillings replaced. They were 21 years old and leaking a lot. Now that they have been replaced the mercury is no longer leaking but I just have to rid my body of the mercury that is left in my body.

My HPA axis was a mess. My blood work continues to improve which excites me. The fatigue will be the last thing to improve and that's what drives me crazy but as long as there is a light at the end of the tunnel, I think I"ll make it.

I don't know how your money situation is but I know of patients who fly to New York to see Dr. Yurkovsky. From what I understand, you see him once and then you only need to send him a urine sample for him to decide what remedies you need.

My doctor has only been practicing FCT for a year now so he still sees patients in his office. I see him an average of every 2 weeks. He's actually in New York this week visiting Dr. Yurkovsky in his office.

I'm with you about needing a hobby and being depressed. I adopted a doggie a couple of weeks ago which has helped. I love to take him on walks.

Now that I've talked my head off, I'll close but not before I say you're now in my prayers to give you the strength you need to get you through this time with your son.

Sheila
  8. pkc1000

pkc1000 New Member

Auntyemnga -
    Hi.
    I am exploring FCT for my health issues and wanted to get some feedback on your progress so far with Dr. Dave Ou. I will be working with Dr Y in NY.
    Also do you know of others who responded quicker to the treatment? I do not have any mercury fillings but Dr Y did find some mercury and lead in my body.
    Also have Candida Allergy and reacting to foods that cause vaginal and all over burning and pricking pain. Have started to get hives from foods that are sweet or yeasty.
    Your feedback will be very helpful.
    Thanks PKC