Leg cramps!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sassykat, Feb 17, 2006.

1. sassykat

sassykat New Member

Does anyone else suffer from really severe leg cramps. I have muscle spasms in the feet, calves,thigh and groin. Sometimes they are so strong they would drop me to my knees. I also have a burning sensation on the top of my feet and in my toes. Any advise would be so appreciated.
    Hugs...Sassykat
  2. lakeredy

lakeredy New Member

Sorry to here about your leg cramps. I do not have them but my DH does. He gets cramps in his legs and ribs. You can tell he is in severe pain.

Have you ever tried Bio-Freeze? It is a topical rub. It is wonderful. I use it all over my body for the fibro. My husband was having a bad cramp in his ribs one day and I grabbed it and started rubbing it on and after a few minuted he said it was working. We use it on him all the time now and he says it really helps. He also uses the Leg Cramp Pills. We get them at Wal-Mart. They are in a small red box in the vitemin section. If he takes those on a regular bases the cramps are not as frequent or as bad.

Hope this helps.
    Karen
    P.S. I get my bio-freeze from my message therapist and I also got some from my pidiotrist office.
  3. sassykat

sassykat New Member

Thank you so much for your response Karen. I also get the cramps in my ribs and sometimes in my stomach. I will try the rub and the pills. Anything that helps, right? Thanks again.
    Sassykat