Leg pain....please help

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Starbright, Sep 2, 2005.

1. Starbright

Starbright New Member

I have had fibro now for a little while. I have had times when my whole body hurt. Recently, I have had boughts where my legs, from my hips to my feet, just HURT!! It would last about a day or two. Sometimes it would be worse at night. So it would make me feel like maybe it was just from the activities I was doing. I just went through a bunch of blood work and am now taking suppliments them seem to give me some of my energy back. I was sleeping better. Going to bed earlier and waking up earlier. Then I was able to do more during the day. The doc said that because of the new and more frequent activities, I was hurting more. My pain level soared. Now it seems I am in a flare. My legs have not stopped hurting for two days now. If this is a common symptom I just have not had yet. Then okay...I guess. I'm just nervous about other things it could be. They just ache! They don't burn. They do fall asleep easy. They ache and hurt....can't describe it any other way. And being that I have not been feeling well....I have not done any excessive activity lately.

Any help???? Tricia
  2. kirsty28

kirsty28 New Member

i have some days where my calves ache, then others when my thighs ache...then they can be completely fine again...it's not nice. i can move okay and i don't think exercise or doing stuff makes it worse so i do it anyway despite the pain...
    i get my son to tickle them and it feels nice at the time.
    hope you feel better soon.
  3. abbylee

abbylee New Member

Mirapex is a Parkinson's drug, but it really helps with RLS and with leg pain.

I've never seen anything like it. It completely stopped my leg pain.

abbylee