Leg Pain Severe--Help!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tinkertwin, Jan 18, 2003.

1. tinkertwin

tinkertwin New Member

Hi, I'm new to the message board and was wondering if any of you are suffering with leg pain--the muscles are so achy that I can barely handle it. I'm taking the usual drugs but nothing much helps me except Adivan and I don't want to take that on a regular basis. What helps you?
    I'm curious about an experimental treatment I saw on tv about a month ago. It involves IV med called Ampligen. CFS patients rave about it. It's in Phase III clinical trials. Any body know how to get in on this treatment?
    Thanks in advance for your help. Tinkertwin
  2. ejay

ejay New Member

HI TINKERTWIN
    MY LEGS AND BENDS OF MY ARMS GET SO BAD I SWEAR I COULD CUT THEM OFF, KNOW THOUGH IVE DISCOVERED THAT IT WILL REALLY TRIGGER WHEN MY POTTASSIUM IS LOW. THE DR HAS A NURSE COME IN ONCE A WEEK AND CHECK IT SINCE I WOULD KEEP TAKING SUPP. AND MY LEVALS WERE WAY DOWN THEN A DR FRIEND AND NURSE BOTH TOLD ME ABOUT AND HOME REMEDY AND IT HELPS SOUNDS GROSS THOUGH BUT ISNT THAT BAD TAKE 1TSP APPLE CIDER VINEGAR,1TSP HONEY PURE MIX WITH HOT WATER DRINK 3 TIMES A DAY GRADUALLY INCRESS TO 1TBS of each this will leval out potasium and clean out arteries.good luck ejay