Leg Pain ...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by psalmlady, Jun 6, 2003.

1. psalmlady

psalmlady New Member

Hello everyone! I'm the new kid on the block and I am wondering ... does anyone here have great pain when walking up an elevated surface? I can walk a straight path but if it's going up a hill or climbing stairs, my leg muscles give me fits!
    Just wondering because even with all the pressure points, my leg muscles seem to bother me the most. Thanks!
  2. kmelodyg

kmelodyg New Member

Hi there! Welcome to the board!! I also have terrible leg pain. It always hurts the most when I go up and down stairs. But it does hurt when I am just lying around, so it's a little different. If you put leg pain in the search messages part on the top of the screen, you should find LOADS of information. Good luck, and I hope to see more of you in the future!!

Big Hugs,
    Kathryn
  3. RLCarter03

RLCarter03 New Member

I am new on the block also. I have had FMS & CFIDS for 4 years. I have an awful lot of leg pain from this and also some disk problems. Sometimes I find that if I can get to a place to rest, putting something (like pillows) under my knees and laying back and resting as long as possible, sometimes help relieve it for a while.