Leg Pains improve after course of Coenzyme Q10

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Rozmund, Nov 14, 2002.

1. Rozmund

Rozmund New Member

Hello everyone - FIRST, I am not selling anything but sharing information and our experience.
    My hubby has Parkinson's moderately - there is currently a trial going on in Canada, USA and UK
    of average daily consumption of 1200mg of Coenzyme Q10 with very promising results and no appreciable side effects.
    Q10 promotes healing and energizes in 30 to 60mg doses - but in these large daily doses it
    improves activity in the neurotransmitter parts of our brains - It cost me a fortune but I bought enough
    to give him the 1200 mg spread out through the day - we are delighted with the results - it has been
    a month - so having FM which also seems to involve nerve impulse transmissions to some degree being
    that they are messed up - I am now on it to a lesser degree - 120mg with each meal - 720 mg each day.

I am sleeping better because I am not in so much pain - I continue to pace myself but have found that I feel refreshed for 2 hours or so after waking up. This does not last - but atleast it is a start - once I force myself to live my life I end up in pain again - but to have gained 2-3 hours every morning - without doping myself up is wonderful.

Has anyone else tried in these higher amounts? I will be reporting these findings to both our doctors but do not expect that they will be impressed.

2. Rozmund

Rozmund New Member

Hello everyone - FIRST, I am not selling anything but sharing information and our experience.
    My hubby has Parkinson's moderately - there is currently a trial going on in Canada, USA and UK
    of average daily consumption of 1200mg of Coenzyme Q10 with very promising results and no appreciable side effects.
    Q10 promotes healing and energizes in 30 to 60mg doses - but in these large daily doses it
    improves activity in the neurotransmitter parts of our brains - It cost me a fortune but I bought enough
    to give him the 1200 mg spread out through the day - we are delighted with the results - it has been
    a month - so having FM which also seems to involve nerve impulse transmissions to some degree being
    that they are messed up - I am now on it to a lesser degree - 120mg with each meal - 720 mg each day.

I am sleeping better because I am not in so much pain - I continue to pace myself but have found that I feel refreshed for 2 hours or so after waking up. This does not last - but atleast it is a start - once I force myself to live my life I end up in pain again - but to have gained 2-3 hours every morning - without doping myself up is wonderful.

Has anyone else tried in these higher amounts? I will be reporting these findings to both our doctors but do not expect that they will be impressed.

3. paula45

paula45 New Member

I'm taking 100 mg right now and doing well. 50mg didn't do anything for me; and I've also added DHEA, so I'm not sure if one or both of them is helping. But, I have much more energy and less pain---so far. It's a good thing for me.

4. kadywill

kadywill New Member

CoQ10 100 mg. twice a day and my BP has dropped significantly and I am down from three BP meds to one!!!! I KNOW this has helped me, even at this dose!
    Love,
    Kady

[ advertisement ]