LeLehrpr Question

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by splitnget, Jun 30, 2003.

1. splitnget

splitnget New Member

Hi LeLe...Kim here... I live in KEystone Heights and was thinking of calling Dr Trescot. Can you tell how she helped you and how I should go about making an appt with her? (Do I need a referral?) I am a 27 female looking to get my life back. I have a 8 month daughter and it is really hard to be active with her because of the ALL pain and fatique. I can narely hold her in my arms for 10 seconds or more. Just looking for some suggestions before I call her office.
  2. LeLeHpr

LeLeHpr New Member

Dr. T's number is 276-9311..I am not sure what kind of insurance you have...So, I am not sure if you will need to need to get a referral??? You might want to call and check on that..

As for how she has helped me..She put me on a nerve blocker, and I will be getting a cortisol shot in my back tomorrow..I am looking foward to it..I have a torn ligament giving me fits...No kiddies yet..Would love to have bunches of them, but am scared because I am not healthy...Dr. T is a God send to me..She understands me without me having to go through the drama at every visit..It is heaven! I honestly believe she is the answer to all my prayers..I asked for healing and God sent me Dr. T!!!!!!

If I can help you out, let me know!

3. splitnget

splitnget New Member

Thank you LeLe...I will call her office now...I will keep you posted..

Kim
  4. LeLeHpr

LeLeHpr New Member

Anytime!