Leonard Jason - Handbook of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by phoenixrising2, Nov 30, 2006.

1. phoenixrising2

phoenixrising2 New Member

If you've read it, would you recommend it? I'm thinking of buying it and was wondering if it would be good to buy one for my GP, too, if I can find them reasonably enough.

Thanks,

Phoenix
    [This Message was Edited on 11/30/2006]
  2. phoenixrising2

3. cherylsue

cherylsue Member

Do you know what the copyright date is? He's a researcher here in Chicago. I don't know if he has any treatments, but I do know he gets funding for studying CFS populations.

Thanks,

CherylSue
  4. victoria

victoria New Member

The CFIDS Chronicle apparently recommended it highly... it was published in June 2003, so sort of old actually.

And it is $95 new... wow! Altho perhaps you could get it used for less, Amazon had those starting at $31.95 from private sellers.

best,
    Victoria

5. phoenixrising2

CherylSue and Victoria for responding to my post. The book was talked about on some site I was visiting and seemed like it might have some useful info. Now, I can't even come up with where I found it the first time! I think I better go to bed and see if I can find it tomorrow.

I checked Amazon and found the used ones for around $31, just as you said, Victoria. I don't want to spend that much if it doesn't have useful or fairly current information (even though that's a bargain compared to the full price!).

Hugs,

Phoenix