Less Candida with IV antibiotics?

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease Archives' started by LISALOO, Jul 18, 2009.

1. LISALOO

LISALOO New Member

I'm having such a hard time treating Lyme. I have fungal issues on antibiotics (horrible even on antifungals like diflucan and diet.)

But I also can't do natural because it irritates my Interstitial Cystitis and causes severe pain to the point where I'm crying and can't sleep.

My IC started a year before my Lyme, and went away a year afterwards, so I don't think the IC is a symptom of Lyme. Then it came back after a couple of supplements irritated it last year, now i can't do any supplements.

I've been looking into IV-Rocephin- My question will it cause less candida (especially vaginally) because it's IV rather than taken through the intestinal system?2006 IGenex results: (please if replying let me know if you think i have lyme)

IGM
    34 IND
    39 ++
    41 IND
    66 +

IGG
    41 IND
    58 ++

Symtoms: increasing fatigue, muscle pain, cognitive issues, insomnia, etc
  2. Renae610

Renae610 New Member

I'm sorry you are still having trouble. It was getting worse for my daughter too --the diet and Candida products weren't sufficiently reducing the Candida load, and Candida was acting like a bodyguard to Lyme so that she couldn't take products to kill Lyme! The N.D.'s office told her to take fresh-squeezed lemon juice and olive oil daily to help flush her system, besides the ion cleansing foot baths, but still we weren't able to reduce Candida and kill lyme, so we were told that many in this predicament get on antibiotics. But my daughter is drug-resistant! She could only tolerate the natural products found compatible for her through BioMeridian testing. So we were in a jam!! In fact, all of her health issues together were too complex anymore for me or any professionals nearby to handle. It was time to go to a higher level!! And I think you are at that point too. Is there any way you can travel to Dr. J. in KS?? We were there from June 22-July 3, and WOW!!! Expensive for 2 weeks, but the BEST doctor in the country (in my view) to reverse stubborn chronic illness, including Lyme!! Get his books, Beating Lyme Disease and Every Day Miracles. Check my profile and drop me a message if you need further information and his website. My daughter made tremendous advancement by going to Dr. J!!! He treats without drug antibiotics and he tests you energetically to find the right products and frequencies, detoxes, treatments, etc. that work for you and build your body up to wellness! There is hope for you! We might need to go back there in a few weeks.
    [This Message was Edited on 07/19/2009]
  3. LISALOO

LISALOO New Member

At this time I can't afford an expensive dr. I'm on SSD, my husband has been out of work for two weeks, but I would like his web site if our situation changes.

lcmueller2000 @ yahoo.com
  4. Renae610

Renae610 New Member

I'm sending you a message.