LESSON LEARNED

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by caffey, Nov 30, 2006.

1. caffey

caffey New Member

Thurs. am. I finally heard back from the pain clinic this morning and they authorized the increase in breakthrough meds.
    They apologized for not calling back sooner. Anyways I wanted to share with you. I was getting so angry and frustrated with these docs. As you know when that happens it just makes the pain worse. So late last night I had to ask God to forgive me for my anger, frustration and unforgiveness towards them. Well they called at 9:30 this morning. So I learned that when I get angry and frustrated it is ok but give it up to the Lord and that allows Him to move in the situation and prevents the pain from becoming more out of control than it already is. Still feeling awful but should start to feel better in the next couple of days. It is raining +++ and the temp is supposed to drop 10 degrees in the next few hours. Thank you all you westerners for sending your cold weather east lol. You really didn't have to do that for us. lol. Everybody feel better soon. Curl up and bless your heating pad today. ok. Thanks again for your support,concern and prayers.
    Cath