Let's all email NBC....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tlayne, Nov 2, 2006.

1. tlayne

tlayne Member

and thank them for giving coverage of CFS. We have the chance to take advantage of their coverage, and let them know that we are here and that we need answers.

Read Lenasvn's post about Rick Carlson's book, it will piss (sorry) you off enough to motivate you to respond with e-mail!

The e-mail address is nightly@nbc.com

Sorry, I hope I didn't offend anyone! I also hope I don't get into trouble by posting this email, but this is important!
  2. tlayne

tlayne Member

Thanks pink for e-mailing. I hope others will also do this. This is our chance to speak up! Please keep this bumped as I have to work tomorrow. I gave NBC some background into my illness. I really hope others that have more energy then I do will reply, and do a better job then I did. Hugs to everyone, and some hope! Tam
  3. tlayne

tlayne Member

I just recieved an "automated" response from NBC. It said that they encourage veiwers to e-mail with suggestions for investigations or story ideas.

Hey, an automated response is better than none. If they get a lot of e-mails on this subject they will take a closer look! Tam
  4. Redshadow

Redshadow New Member

I emailed them :^)
    Thanks for letting us know! We've gotta keep on fighting!
  5. suzetal

suzetal New Member

Just sent my email.

Thank you for letting us know.

Hugs
    Sue
  6. kholmes

kholmes New Member

I just sent my thank you via e-mail.
  7. winsomme

winsomme New Member

8. mezombie

mezombie Member

Maybe if they get enough feedback they'll do a Dateline segment!

For those who are feeling adventurous, you may want to suggest that NBC ask if it isn't time the CDC updated its twelve-year old research definition. Tell them to check into the Canadian Consensus Guidelines and the definition of Myalgic Encephalomyelitis!
    [This Message was Edited on 11/03/2006]
  9. mezombie

mezombie Member

You can send a message to correspondent Bob Bazell at Health@MSNBC.com.
  10. tlayne

tlayne Member

11. suzetal

suzetal New Member

12. Marta608

Marta608 Member

I emailed NBC the night of the broadcast and copied it here on another thread.

Marta
  13. tlayne

tlayne Member

I am looking for your e-mail to NBC on another thread. Sorry, I can't seem to find it. Could you give the name of that post? Thanks, Tam